Ordered from NuScience Peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fernando Almaguer

What type of adverse reaction?
Like burning at inkection site shortly after injecting. And then a systemic hot flash, some red like marks on back according to my helper. It all subsided.

**update the next morning I injected another 250mcg of each peptide. No systemic reaction. So I will continue carefully.

Last edited:

Gman86

@NuSciencePeptides Quick question, I just reconstituted some CJC and IPA that I ordeded. I used a 3ml bac water with each. The ones that are sold on the nuscience website. Thing is both bac waters had exactly 2ml’s in them, when the labels on both said that they contained 3ml’s. It’s no biggie, the math will just be different, dosing wise, compared to if there were 3ml’s in each bac water. Equally as easy to figure out how much to draw up, dosage wise, post reconstitution, so it doesn’t bother me a bit.

I just wanted to mention it incase u weren’t aware of this. So that u could either label them as 2ml’s each, or add an extra ML of bac water to each vial so they do indeed have 3ml’s in each

So far zero complaints tho. Shipping and communication are both top notch, and products look great. Now onto the fun part and seeing how they work. Really excited to hopefully have an amazing and high quality go to source going forward

Fernando Almaguer

@NuSciencePeptides Quick question, I just reconstituted some CJC and IPA that I ordeded. I used a 3ml bac water with each. The ones that are sold on the nuscience website. Thing is both bac waters had exactly 2ml’s in them, when the labels on both said that they contained 3ml’s. It’s no biggie, the math will just be different, dosing wise, compared to if there were 3ml’s in each bac water. Equally as easy to figure out how much to draw up, dosage wise, post reconstitution, so it doesn’t bother me a bit.

I just wanted to mention it incase u weren’t aware of this. So that u could either label them as 2ml’s each, or add an extra ML of bac water to each vial so they do indeed have 3ml’s in each

So far zero complaints tho. Shipping and communication are both top notch, and products look great. Now onto the fun part and seeing how they work. Really excited to hopefully have an amazing and high quality go to source going forward
How are they working for you?

Fernando Almaguer

@NuSciencePeptides what are you seeing in terms of real world shelf lives for peptides? How long can one realistically expect an un-reconstituted peptide to remain stable at shelf? How about after reconstituting? Just curious what you are seeing in the real world.

So its been a few days and unfortunately I feel like I want to stop the TB 500 it burns (not systemic ) like before but it definitely burns. Is it from impurities?

should I keep injecting despite the discomfort? Is it doing more harm than good? I don't know.

SteveCleves

So its been a few days and unfortunately I feel like I want to stop the TB 500 it burns (not systemic ) like before but it definitely burns. Is it from impurities?

should I keep injecting despite the discomfort? Is it doing more harm than good? I don't know.
When I played around with peptides I tried Cjc and ipa. I was getting bad reactions, hives etc. dropped the Cjc and had no issues with just ipa.

Long story short, if it were me I would try the compounds individually and see if one was causing the reaction vs the other.

Last edited:

Fernando Almaguer

When I do played around with peptides I tried Cjc and ipa. I was getting bad reactions, hives etc. dropped the Cjc and had no issues with just ipa.

Long story short, if it were me I would try the compounds individually and see if one was causing the reaction vs the other.
Yes I think its the tb500 i can feel it right away like "injecting acid" not a good feeling. What do you think causes this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me