Options for retaining testicular function while on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Yanksy

Hello,

I am a 33 year old male and have low t. I have been on trt for the past 2 months but after meeting with a urologist today he put me on Clomiphene, given my concerns about fertility. The issue I am running into is that my insurance (Medicaid) won’t cover fertility drugs and the pharmacy said that the generic version is being discontinued, so clomid will be a pretty expensive option as well as hcg.

I am wondering what my options are and am hoping y’all can help get me on the right track. My doctor seems open to working with me but this is what he is familiar with. I went in thinking trt with added clomid/hcg was the best option but cost wise it is seeming this is going to be thought for me to swing. Are there other prescriptions that can help with this I have not stumbled upon or..?

thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello,

I am a 33 year old male and have low t. I have been on trt for the past 2 months but after meeting with a urologist today he put me on Clomiphene, given my concerns about fertility. The issue I am running into is that my insurance (Medicaid) won’t cover fertility drugs and the pharmacy said that the generic version is being discontinued, so clomid will be a pretty expensive option as well as hcg.

I am wondering what my options are and am hoping y’all can help get me on the right track. My doctor seems open to working with me but this is what he is familiar with. I went in thinking trt with added clomid/hcg was the best option but cost wise it is seeming this is going to be thought for me to swing. Are there other prescriptions that can help with this I have not stumbled upon or..?

thank you!

Yanksy

Thank you very much Vince! I will look into this but it seems very promising from reading the comments so far. Nervous to order this way but that’s expected. Really appreciate it!

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you very much Vince! I will look into this but it seems very promising from reading the comments so far. Nervous to order this way but that’s expected. Really appreciate it!
That's where I'm buying my HCG. I just started buying from there because of the good reviews and excellent pricing.

Yanksy

That's where I'm buying my HCG. I just started buying from there because of the good reviews and excellent pricing.
Yes I think I am going to place an order to try it. In the checkout it says to send your prescription, but it appears they will send without a script?

Systemlord

Are there other prescriptions that can help with this I have not stumbled upon or..?
No, for those on TRT, hCG is the only option for testicular atrophy. Clomid together with TRT is not going to do anything for testicular atrophy.

Last edited:

Yanksy

No, for those on TRT, hCG is the only option for testicular atrophy. Clomid together with TRT is not going to do anything for testicular atrophy.
Ok thank you. I am very happy to see what @Vince has shared. If the place is legit, and it seems to be, that is a very reasonable price for an hcg protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
You buy with echeck? Kind of sketchy but most of what I see says they send the meds. I have internet trust issues
I've been buying from reliable RX with an e-check now for over 10 years. Never had an issue. My order has been stopped twice by the feds and reliable RX just sends me a new one. No issues

Yanksy

I've been buying from reliable RX with an e-check now for over 10 years. Never had an issue. My order has been stopped twice by the feds and reliable RX just sends me a new one. No issues
Well, I gave it a go. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the link! Granted I didn’t just get scammed online this is exactly what I needed, so thank you! :D

do you know of a similar place to get test vials?

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

thank you!

Adding hCG + FSH when using exogenous T would take the cake when it comes to maintaining fertility and preventing/minimizing testicular atrophy.

Main issue would be cost especially when it comes to FSH.

As Vince stated there are reliable sources for obtaining hCG that are much cheaper.

Sift through the threads in post #5

Blackhawk

Well, I gave it a go. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the link! Granted I didn’t just get scammed online this is exactly what I needed, so thank you! :D

do you know of a similar place to get test vials?

I've used reliable for years. They are not a scam. Always a bit strange ordering experience, and have had two shipments not show up, but they resent and made good. They have been reliable for me. The thing is to order well before you need a refill, shipping can take a while..

Yanksy

Adding hCG + FSH when using exogenous T would take the cake when it comes to maintaining fertility and preventing/minimizing testicular atrophy.

Main issue would be cost especially when it comes to FSH.

As Vince stated there are reliable sources for obtaining hCG that are much cheaper.

Sift through the threads in post #5
Thanks @madman!

I have placed an order for the hcg and am hoping All goes smoothly with that. I don’t think I will do the fsh but will do more research on it. I think for my goals, which is to generally maintain the boys while on trt until I am ready to conceive, the hcg will be enough.

I really appreciate your guys help here! that rx site is a godsend for hcg pricing.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
This is false. HCG is simply the most convenient option. Using short-acting testosterone for TRT is another option. One can also use a SERM and gonadorelin with TRT.
I don't think it's fair to present this as an equal option without disclosing the frequency of administration required for it to work well. Very few people (approaching none) are able or willing to follow in your footsteps.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I don't think it's fair to present this as an equal option without disclosing the frequency of administration required for it to work well. Very few people (approaching none) are able or willing to follow in your footsteps.
Who said the other options are equal? I was objecting to a blanket statement that is clearly wrong. Even so, it's not as though Natesto is some completely obscure and difficult treatment. It's also superior to TRT + hCG in preserving fertility, and you get to maintain endogenous production of GnRH, which is an underappreciated benefit. So I can argue that the alternatives to hCG are superior with respect to results, even if the implementation is less convenient in the case of Natesto, or possibly impractical in the case of a SERM + GnRH + TRT.

Yanksy

Come on guys...or popping a raspberry flavored troche buccally once or twice a day if you dont like the Nasal Gel. That is what I would do if I really was going for TRT instead of the gainz under cover of TRT. Really difficult haha. Such a sacrifice.

View attachment 37962

Everyone should take a break once or twice a day and pray to Cataceous or at least send warm thoughts his way. Respect.

Other option which is a slightly more touchy option is T in Versabase cream applied to the anus once or twice daily. Would take some titration on any of these to optimize symptom resolution vs minimal loss of LH/FSH.
Um…wut?

Forty2

I've used reliable for years. They are not a scam. Always a bit strange ordering experience, and have had two shipments not show up, but they resent and made good. They have been reliable for me. The thing is to order well before you need a refill, shipping can take a while..
How long do you normally have to wait for your hCG to be delivered?
Some people believe that hCG can lose potency if left out of refrigeration for too long, even before reconstitution in bac water. Is this true or false?

Yanksy

How long do you normally have to wait for your hCG to be delivered?
Some people believe that hCG can lose potency if left out of refrigeration for too long, even before reconstitution in bac water. Is this true or false?
The site and most people that I’ve seen say around 20 days.

you are correct but I think the loss would be negligible, especially if it is in a dark place. I’ve seen some reports of it being sent with an ice pack but I do doubt that (I’ll know in a few weeks). everyone I’ve seen talk about the place says theirs was potent after shipment.

KevinS

I have been on Clomid for about 2 years now, I am not interested in fertility, I just like my balls, although, they are about half the size now. I was not on it for the first 3 months I was on TRT and they started to shrink, rather painfully - that stopped when I went on Clomid, my provider does not have a HCG option, although I have thought of looking elsewhere.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me