Off TRT 3 months, don’t feel much different.

Buy Lab Tests Online

HarryCat2

I was on TRT for about 10 years, spent a lot of time on the forums thinking that if I just kept at it and found the right doctor and the right protocol I would get some of the subjective benefits people talk about. 3 months ago I quit cold turkey, a partial list of my current labs are as follows:

Total T: 258 range 250-1100ng/dL

Free T (dialysis): 36.6 pg/mL range 35-155

Estradiol, ultrasensitive: 15 pg/mL

DHEA sulfate: 47 mcg/dL range 20-217

SHBG: 32 nmol/L range 22-77

LH: 4.4 mIU/mL range 1.6-15.2

FSH: 4.1 mIU/mL range 1.6-8

The thing is I don’t really feel much different from when my total and free T were near the top of the range and as far as labs go the only real negative I see is that my LDL cholesterol has gone from 97 to 107 mg/dL, but on the other hand my creatinine level has improved down to 1.09 from 1.3 mg/dL.

So, in the absence of subjective benefits is there any reason to be on TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

3 months ago I quit cold turkey, a partial list of my current labs are as follows:
I stopped TRT in 2019 and the first 3 months was great, then it was downhill after that. Blood pressure started going up, and by 8 months I felt like I did right before going on TRT the first time.

What do your thyroid levels look like?

HarryCat2

I stopped TRT in 2019 and the first 3 months was great, then it was downhill after that. Blood pressure started going up, and by 8 months I felt like I did right before going on TRT the first time.

What do your thyroid levels look like?

Thyroid levels aren't great, at least according to the internet. I'm on thyroid meds but can't increase my dose much higher without exacerbating my insomnia.

I know you've found success with Jatenzo, which is something I haven't tried and I'm not sure if I could find a doc willing to prescribe it, and even if I did I doubt my insurance would cover it.

anol1258

I’m about a year into no Exogenous testosterone after having been on for 6 years. Its hard to tell a difference in my opinion. I have gained a little weight and am not motivated to go to the gym though

Gladiator

If you don’t ask, you won’t know.
I have been following your posts for a few months now. Definitely worth trying if he can get it prescribed.
I read a lot of stories like yours but none of them ever have success like you have. Everyone is scared or don’t know about Jatenzo. I have only seen one other person on them and he is taking 300mg a day.

Gladiator

Found out my insurance covers it at 50% coinsurance, so it would cost me $220/month. That's out of reach for me.
That’s not what you want to hear. Is there anyway you can RX it like all the people do with injectables. I’m not American so don’t know how it all works.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me