Nothing new, just wanted to say hi and contribute a dumb ass story

Buy Lab Tests Online

John Scher

I'm a 66y old Brit, been living in Kenya for over three decades and run a couple of data centre infrastructure businesses. I'm not too old, sort of i.e. I play squash every week and Base jump in different parts of the world at various events and from numerous objects. Right enough of that. My 23y old son does body building and ironically, although he doesn't do steroids, suggested I might. We've only got Sustanon 250 available here and labs and doctors are ridiculously expensive and behind the curve so that's not happening. It's do it yourself or nothing which is ok with me. (its how I learned to Base jump). I started off my TRT journey 24 months ago, doing 1ml every 15 days, got bored reduced to 10 days blah blah and ended up doing 0.1ml every day. I absolutely luv it and so does my GF (its shameful as she's half my age... trophy and all that..). Only thing is that I've always had a bad heart. Some of the conduction paths don't work and If I can be bothered I go see my doctor once every couple of years who tells me the same thing. Anyways, Ive noticed that higher dosages shorten my breath considerably which is not so good for life or my squash. I'm not too bothered as now I've reduced to 0.1ml ever day its hugely better and I no longer feel like I'm about to die of oxygen starvation. I'm chuffed that I've finally found what I like and what's good for me.

I have learnt a ton thru this forum and others and clearly TRT is a journey which i find really fun and exciting. I see there's not so many active members on this site and that's why I wanted to throw in my story so far.

Nothing more of interest to say...

John

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm a 66y old Brit, been living in Kenya for over three decades and run a couple of data centre infrastructure businesses. I'm not too old, sort of i.e. I play squash every week and Base jump in different parts of the world at various events and from numerous objects. Right enough of that. My 23y old son does body building and ironically, although he doesn't do steroids, suggested I might. We've only got Sustanon 250 available here and labs and doctors are ridiculously expensive and behind the curve so that's not happening. It's do it yourself or nothing which is ok with me. (its how I learned to Base jump). I started off my TRT journey 24 months ago, doing 1ml every 15 days, got bored reduced to 10 days blah blah and ended up doing 0.1ml every day. I absolutely luv it and so does my GF (its shameful as she's half my age... trophy and all that..). Only thing is that I've always had a bad heart. Some of the conduction paths don't work and If I can be bothered I go see my doctor once every couple of years who tells me the same thing. Anyways, Ive noticed that higher dosages shorten my breath considerably which is not so good for life or my squash. I'm not too bothered as now I've reduced to 0.1ml ever day its hugely better and I no longer feel like I'm about to die of oxygen starvation. I'm chuffed that I've finally found what I like and what's good for me.

I have learnt a ton thru this forum and others and clearly TRT is a journey which i find really fun and exciting. I see there's not so many active members on this site and that's why I wanted to throw in my story so far.

John
Hi John, have you ever had a heart scan done? Would it be a good idea just to check to see if you have any plaque in your arteries. It's a very inexpensive test that you normally pay out of pocket.

Systemlord

It’s not uncommon for men without heart conditions to get shortness of breath when the TRT dosing is too high. Everyone has their own tolerance to medicines and hormones.

madman

Super Moderator

John

Welcome!

Your protocol (dose T/injection frequency) means nothing without labs.

Lab work is critical as not only do we want to know where hormones (TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, prolactin) sit but we also need to keep an eye on other important health markers such as CBC which includes (RBCs, hemoglobin, hematocrit) and of course PSA.

Even when not on TRT everyone should be getting blood work done yearly.

You are making a big mistake here flying blind on TRT, especially at your age without any labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me