Not Happy: Uncertain Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

profire

The only test shot I've felt is my first. I've been on it for a 3 months. I believe we overshot my dose. My first labs came back with pretty good levels....

TT: 873
I was at 375-400 b4 TRT FT at that time was 7.1 They did not check free on the last test (mistake). E2 was 45. They would not do a sensitive test, I tried to convince them but they said no. SHBG was around 27 each time.

1st. round was 120g. Test cyp. per week. 2 days prior: .2 HCG each day Total of .4 per week.

2nd round was 160g Test cyp per week, and they raised my HCG to .5 twice a week. I also decided to split this dose to twice a week at 80g Test per injection. .4 on syringe.(In Delt) This was much easier!!!! But no better results. They also put me on 30g Pregnenolone sublingual daily. My levels on that were tanked.

I test again next week and we'll see what the labs say. I feel my E is high and with a lower SHBG it's just all converting. I don't know, I keep trying to learn. My guess is that I need to go lower T & more frequent instead of Higher. Was also thinking about trying DIM/Calcium D glucarate or Reservatrol to help with E. Everything else lab wise was pretty normal besides Hemocrit 52.7.

I'd appreciate any advice as well. This forum is great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Something of an aside on your estradiol testing.

Why in the world was your perfectly reasonable request for the sensitive e2 test turned down? That speaks volumes about your doctor and his/her knowledge of androgen replacement. It would be enough for me to find another practice.

That said, this is a critical test. Run it yourself at www.discountedlabs.com.

profire

Thats the plan I had as well I can't knock them too much, they only charge for the meds and it's pretty reasonable. I'm trying to have an open dialog with them and help them move forward a bit. You should have seen the reaction I got when I told them I split my dose and shot with a 27 1/2 inch in the delt.

fifty

No better results meaning you don’t feel better? E2 is probably way higher now. You upped yor test 30% and more than doubled your hcg.

If you were at 800 after 1st round trough you will be 30% over testosterone lab ranges at 2nd round trough.

Last edited:

profire

Thanks fifty,

Yes, not feeling any better. Basically, I only felt my 1st shot of T.

Great mood, libido, deep sleep those first couple of days, etc. Couldn't wait till my next shot. Then, it never seem to come back week after week of injections. So, they increased my T dose and still nothing new or similar feeling. I strongly believe we overshot my sweet spot the very first time and it's just all converting to E. My balls also got a couple of quick pokes,(like a shock) those first couple of weeks. Never happened again after that. I do notice a slight bit of libido now whenever I take the HCG.

I'm being tested again next week, and I'm trying to convince them to do a E sensitive test. I'm sure it will be out of range. From everything I've read here and numerous hours of YouTube I believe I need to lower my dose and do more frequent injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me