Non-TRT: Sensitive or Nonsensitive Estradiol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I was just looking at some old labs and noticed a sensitive estradiol of 16. Never used any hormones and no AI. These are my pre appt labs (no meds) from a year and a half ago. I'm currently on T3.

Is 16 low for a sensitive test, not on TRT? Side note: Shbg is usually on the high side.

Screenshot_2018-04-22-08-25-40-2.png
Screenshot_2018-04-22-08-25-40-1.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Because your testosterone was low, your estrogen was low. When I had my pre labs, my estrogen level was at 7.

madman

Super Moderator
.My T levels are always high, which is why I didn't test them to save some money. T ranges from 690-790

TT is only part of the overall picture as FT is what truly matters since it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Knowing ones SHBG is also critical as although one may have healthy TT levels they may very well have a low FT due to having high SHBG as a large percentage of the T is bound up causing less unbound FT.

Vince

Super Moderator
My T levels are always high, which is why I didn't test them to save some money. T ranges from 690-790.
Then yes I would consider your estrogen low. The best way to raise your estrogen is to find ways to raise your testosterone.

Vvs1

TT is only part of the overall picture as FT is what truly matters since it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Knowing ones SHBG is also critical as although one may have healthy TT levels they may very well have a low FT due to having high SHBG as a large percentage of the T is bound up causing less unbound FT.

I know. Shbg is usually at 50 when tested with 2 outliers, once at 37 and once at 88 (tried vegan and fasting to see if that would help liver reduce shbg).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me