Newest Labs, not great, but not bad...

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

So you think the high reverse t3 is likely due to something else? How do I figure that out?
I don’t have much knowledge on thyroid hormones to comment on that. One thing I would say though is. If your reverse T3 problem is related to your ferritin levels, in my opinion, the best long term approach to raise yor ferritin is stop donating blood. If you add iron supplementation you might end up with high HCT again then you will have to donate or lower your testosterone dosage even more and not feel good. Like many say TRT is a marathon not a sprint. So a bit of patience here goes a long way. If your medication is really taking care of HCT the best long term approach for you and your health is stop donating blood in my opinion (at least that frequently and until your ferritin is back to target levels)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I can only imagine how you feel with your Reverse T3 at 25.5. Like Vince stated, it needs to be less than 15. Here is some very good info on what it is, what causes it and how to correct it with T3 med cytomel or its generic Liothyronine.

https://www.restartmed.com/reverse-t3/

My reverse T3 was 28.1 back in Feb of this year and I felt like I had been run over by 2 trucks. It was caused mostly due to low iron/ferritin from blood donations and also I had a very severe sinus infection about a month before and took several rounds of antibiotics to kick. Took me about 2 1/2 months to get it down to 13. Unless the underlying cause is corrected, just stay on the T3 med until you have identified it and fixed it.

Good luck and keep us posted.
@1Draw
What were your symptoms of elevated reverse t3?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me