Newbie w question about HCG from traditional (non-compounding) pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ari

Hello all,

This site looks well thought out and organized and I wanted to thank those involved in putting in the work to make it. I have ordered a copy of Nelson's book, and I'm looking forward to receiving it.

I'm a 36 y/o guy recently started on TRT for borderline low test levels. My doc also started me on Arimidex and HCG. I have been taking them all as prescribed for about 2 months but have noticed my testicles appear to be getting smaller despite the HCG. I have been taking 150-200mg of testosterone cyp once a week, and 500 - 1000 units of HCG either once or twice a week (I've been increasing the dose recently to try to get more effect re: the testicles). I am obtaining the HCG from a compounding pharmacy.

My question is if anyone has experience obtaining HCG from any traditional non-compounding pharmacies. With all the bad press over the last few years regarding compounding pharmacies, I was concerned of the possibility that the HCG I've been taking may be no good. The few traditional pharmacies in my area (Costco, Walmart) say they don't have it.

Thanks and looking forward to getting to know some of you!
Ari

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale