Newbie Questions on BPC-157...

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

Last week I tore my rotator cuff while benching my max weight. To say I'm pissed is an understatement. The ultra sound indicated a tear in the supraspinatus (see screenshot below) and I need to schedule a MRI. I have an appointment with Ortho Dr this coming Friday (12/1). Everything has been slow to schedule due to the long Thanksgiving weekend.

While waiting for the MRI & Ortho Dr apt, I decided to order BPC-157 to hopefully speed my recovery. I'm sure surgery is in order.

I plan to do 250mcg 2x day, AM & PM for 500 mcg total. A few questions:
  • Is doing this sub-q in my stomach fat ok? I currently do my TRT & HCG there so it's a familiar location.
  • I read one post saying to try and inject as close to the injury as possible. Is this true? If so, I'm hesitant to inject anywhere that could impact a surgical area.
  • Any reason why I can't start injecting prior to my surgery?
Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 143453.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Here's an old thread which I added to when I tore my bicep and rotator cuff.

Guided_by_Voices

A few thoughts...Bigtex is the expert on BPC so I'm sure he will chime in..
- I can't think of any reason not to inject in the shoulder. It is debate-able how much it helps to inject locally but the shoulder area is easy to inject in
- I suspect BigTex will also suggest IGF1 LR3
- Review the thread on here called "Fixes for joint Issues". I would start DMSO immediately.
- I had shoulder injuries over the last 5 years where i had to rebuild my strength in each from close to nothing while an injury healed. I never got a diagnosis because once the injury started getting better, I just followed my protocol and gradually re-habbed them until they were both 100%.
- I would not assume that surgery is essential, although it may be once you know what's wrong.
- Another reason I did not get a diagnosis was because I did not want to be pressured for surgery when I was going to recover on my own, albeit over the course of a year.
- I did lot of different things to rehab, but in once sentence I would summarize them by saying I did everything I could that didn't hurt and nothing that did.
- As far as compounds go,...DMSO, BPC, TB500, and something from the GH family, at a minimum.
- Try to maintain your range of movement without reinjuring the joint.
- Be mindful of secondary injuries. For example, I think not be able to sleep on one side for a year or so contributed to a back injury, so in hindsight I would have tried to sleep on my back to a greater degree.
- I also think it's key to maintain your overall training as much as possible, both for the mental benefit as well as the systemic growth factors.
Ok, good luck to you.

DaveK22

- I also think it's key to maintain your overall training as much as possible, both for the mental benefit as well as the systemic growth factors.
Thanks for the great reply. Couldn't agree more ^^^ ...I have been to gym 2x since getting injured... doing leg presses, leg curls, and elliptical (cardio). I miss my upper body workouts but not like I have a choice now. I'm mildly miserable if I can't workout consistently.

Guided_by_Voices

Sounds like you have a great approach! After one of my injuries, I found some theories and studies that said that training the un-injured opposite side helped recovery on the injured side. That could be due to systemic factors but I did it anyway. Part of my rehab approach was to maintain strength in everything except the injured area so that when it was back in action, that was the only thing I had to rebuild and my body could focus on that. There are machines in the gym that I never used before my injury that turned out to be god-sends for doing light activity with the injured joint. The dip machine for example was the only press movement I could do that did not give me any pain, so I used that to maintain my chest as much as I could. My situation was a bit different however in that yours sound like a sudden acute injury whereas mine was long-term nagging pain that suddenly progressed to the point where I couldn't press the empty bar or move it through a full range of motion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me