BPC-157 injection site importance?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

I have read many posts about when using BPC-157 for healing an acute injury, to try and inject in or near the injured area.

I am new to this peptide and started using it as a result of rotator cuff surgery (yes, it's as bad as they say). Since its only the day after my surgery, I basically have only the use of one arm....the left arm & I'm a "righty". Adding to the challenge.

So I'm currently doing sub-q in belly fat. Easy to reach for one arm...also tad nervous pinning near a recent surgical area.

So is injecting BPC not near the injured area a waste of time? Any data or research about the efficacy injecting in or near the injury? One thing I could probably do is a shallow im in delt area which would be a few inches below my sutures...need be. But if in the tummy still gives a close benefit, I'd prefer keeping it there.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

OK, here are my thought on this. I feel micro-dosing close to the injury give a much better opportunity for the injured area to absorb as BPC 157 as possible. Eventually it will go systemic. There is no evidence one way or another but I have had the best luck micro-dosing as close to the injury as possible.

Slater

Big tex is the man here when it comes to peptides....
As stated, it shouldnt matter...
But ive been pumping through a few bottles myself for an issue in my right shoulder.
If you decide you want to hit the area, would imagine you could pull it off...
Yeah im not dealing with extreme pain from a shoulder surgery but I have zero issues single handedly injecting my right delt muscle area using my left hand only....
Im also right handed only, & not very limber...

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
OK, here are my thought on this. I feel micro-dosing close to the injury give a much better opportunity for the injured area to absorb as BPC 157 as possible. Eventually it will go systemic. There is no evidence one way or another but I have had the best luck micro-dosing as close to the injury as possible.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by microdosing? What does that look like in terms of a protocol?

BigTex

Can you elaborate on what you mean by microdosing? What does that look like in terms of a protocol?
Sure......Lets say I have to use 500mcg. Depending on the size of the injury, I would draw and imaginary 1 inch square around the injury. I would draw up the 500mcg and inject 100mcg in each of the 4 corners in the 1" square and then the last 100mcg in the middle. This was a technique that was developed on DatBTrue's board. Doc Crisler was involved in the discussion back then. Of course BMP 157 was not around back then, I believe we were discussing the use of IGF-1 and MGF for healing injuries.

Last edited:

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Sure......Lets say I have to use 500mcg. Depending on the size of the injury, I would draw and imaginary 1 inch square around the injury. I would draw up the 500mcg and inject 100mcg in each of the 4 corners in the 1" square and then the last 100mcg in the middle. This was a technique that was developed on DatBTrue's board. Doc Crisler was involved in the discussion back then. Of course BMP 157 was not around back then, I believe we were discussing the use of IGF-1 and MGF for healing injuries.
Thanks, that is really interesting. You use the same syringe and needle for all five injections then? No issues with the needle becoming too dull?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me