Newb

Buy Lab Tests Online

jtpntx

Hey y'all.
I started about a month ago. Bi Weekly IM.
Then ran across info about subq.
So @ week 3 changed to EOD. Im now at ED. trying 6mg ethanate.
Week 2 of that. Nipples are starting to calm down. I feel pretty good. Kinda moody the last couple of days buy hey those were very touching stories! So I might have teared up anyway.

Im not in a big hurry for tests. I think I'm going to try and find a sweet spot 1st and be consistent at that spot for at least a couple of weeks.

Im know some of you have been doing Daily Subq for quite a while. So id you'd like to share any thought. I'm really hoping to avoid any type of AI.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale.

We're glad you've joined us, but absent any more details we're in the dark as to what you're doing. What caused you to initiate TRT? Symptoms? What did your labs show when they came back? Are there any other aspects of your protocol - HCG?

I've injected 16mg of enanthate for over four years and achieved stability and great success, both in terms of symptoms and on paper. My labs look great and I feel great.

We have guys who swear SubQ is the ticket to success and others who swear by an IM protocol. Both can produce labs that support what they say. Having tried both, I notice no difference in either how I feel or what my numbers look like when I've changed approach. If it works for you, stick with it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Interesting that you're taking such a small dose. I'm all for low-and-slow, but there aren't many guys who end up taking so little. I'm an over-responder and even I average 9 mg TE a day. I've injected EOD for years, but am trying daily now to test some ideas.

jtpntx

Sorry my bad. Im at 15mg daily. No HCG. No AI.
Im started at low avg 340 Total and Free?? I'd have look.

Im just excited about the daily Subq. Thats quite a revaluation from before. Several years ago I was in a TRT program bi-weekly IM and while I did well on it, I really hated the injections. Even had a few panic attacks. So right after I got started this time I ran across the Crisler video. I've been trying to sponge up all the info I can since. From what I can tell daily is the optimum route and I have no problem hitting it every morn.
I had different reaction this time to the initial dose. It jacked me up quite a bit and as the 1st week went by I only had maybe 1 good day.

My Dr. isn't going to like it but I don't care. He has a hard time seeing past his nose on things.

I regret stopping TRT. I had reasons but looking back it was a poor choice.

CoastWatcher

Sorry my bad. Im at 15mg daily. No HCG. No AI.
Im started at low avg 340 Total and Free?? I'd have look.

Im just excited about the daily Subq. Thats quite a revaluation from before. Several years ago I was in a TRT program bi-weekly IM and it while I did well on it, I really hated the injections. Even had a few panic attacks. So right after I got started this time I ran across the Crisler video. I've been trying to sponge up all the info I can since. From what I can tell daily is the optimum route and I have no problem hitting it every morn.
I had different reaction this time to the initial dose. I jacked me up quite a bit and as the 1st week went by I only had maybe 1 good day.

My Dr. isn't going to like it but I don't care. He has a had time seeing past his nose on things.

Why do you believe your doctor won't respect your decision to inject on a daily basis? You're only receiving 105mg of testosterone weekly. A reasonable dose by any standard. These guys just don't want to learn how this game is played and we suffer.

jtpntx

Because I know him and if he isn't totally up on the idea or then he will be an ass about it. We dont agree on a lot of things. If he had his way they would put statins in the public water system like fluoride and there would be less heart decease. (his words)
So I'll do it my way and he can catch up on his own time.

jtpntx

105 because: its not only the video. I have read numerous times (I know the internet) and I am understanding you different results from subq. More bang for the buck so to speak.
Im willing to start off slow and see where it puts me. Get my T dosage right where I feel good. Then if I have to look at the other numbers to see what if anything needs changing.

CoastWatcher

105 because: its not only the video. I have read numerous times (I know the internet) and I am understanding you different results from subq. More bang for the buck so to speak.
Im willing to start off slow and see where it puts me. Get my T dosage right where I feel good. Then if I have to look at the other numbers to see what if anything needs changing.
That's a very reasonable approach. I inject 16mg a day and have for four years. Always easier to ramp up.

jtpntx

I see a lot out there to read but I know very many people direct who do daily. I saw a post of yours from I think a year ago. Thats why I signed up here. Mainly.

CoastWatcher

I see a lot out there to read but I know very many people direct who do daily. I saw a post of yours from I think a year ago. Thats why I signed up here. Mainly.
Daily injections may not be the place you stay, though I love them. A slow and steady approach will pay off for you.

jtpntx

My main issue right now is the inconsistency and that it pushes my test time out IMO. The 6 week mark is coming up fast and I don't think Im stabilized yet.

jtpntx

See thats were I have no experience. I understand switching things around moves numbers around accordingly. So doing 15mg daily I was hoping like a month or so being consisent would be a good time to test and see whats up/.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me