New to TRT... so much to learn!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ronin

So I got Tuesday's lab results back. I got the sensitive estradiol test and tested for total and free testosterone since I was drawing blood anyway.
Four days after my first and only injection (67 mg/ml) total T was 1179 ng/dl (264-916), free was 21.4 pg/ml (8.7-25.1), and estradiol was 22.5 pg/ml (8-35). Still had high levels of testosterone after four days, estradiol seems like a pretty good number considering T is pretty high.
This leads me to believe I've got a low baseline estrogen level seeing as that number should be elevated after the injection? Maybe my issues (low libido, irritability, mood swings) stem from low estrogen levels? Honestly I have felt pretty damn good since the injection, going to see my doc again on Monday to discuss and talk about addressing the adrenal and thyroid stuff but... thinking TRT to elevate both testosterone and estrogen levels may be a prudent course of action.
Does anyone have similar experience with naturally low estrogen causing issues? If so, how did you address? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

TRT is long term, and cypionate has a longish half life, meaning you don't reach steady state on a new dose for many weeks. Your reaction to a single dose really means nothing. Trying to sort all the possibilities as you are after one injection is futile. For any worthwhile assessment, you need to stay with a single protocol for at least 6-8 weeks. For me personally, when reducing dose it's more like 8-12 weeks before re-assessing symptoms and getting labs.

Blackhawk

Also, most guys experience a "honeymoon" period after starting TRT which commonly ends when your LH and hence endogenous testosterone production shuts down.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me