New to the site Please help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tim L

Hi everyone,
My name is Tim. I am new to this forum. After I read Mr. Vergel book, I was impressed with his knowledge on TRT.( so that is what got me here) I have been on a program for over 1 year now. My current Dr. is good but I believe she is not up to date on the lastest advancements on this subject. I am 53 years old, business owner, in the gym 3 days a week. I have a rock soild diet, and in great physical shape. I have been monitoring my blood every 60-90 days. I started with a low doseage of gel 20Ml per day. My base line when started was 474 (Total).

I have been as low as 296/ 6.4, I believe this low was due to how and where I was applying. My best numbers to date are at 653/ 19.5 free.this was due to me applying on my scrotum area. I am using a compound cream 300mg per day
Here are my other numbers as of 5-7-15
total 653
free 19.5
Dihydrotestost 291
DHTA 278
Estradiol 26.9
PSA .05
IGF-1 140
IGR-BP3 3641
I am 6-2" , 200lb

Please comment and let me know what I should be doing in order to get my numbers higher. I understand alot of you are on injectables, is it realistic to get higher numbers from creams?
Thank you
Tim L

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

How do you feel on this protocol? You can get higher total T on injections, but if you feel good where you are, I would hesitate to change as it can be hard to get dialed in properly - some of us spends weeks or months trying to get dialed in, some of us longer than that.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Tim, thanks for signing up, glad you joined!!

In all honestly, just going on numbers, your current labs are not that bad. Actually, you're sitting at 2.98% on your free test, which is excellent IMO with serum levels in the 600ng to 700ng range. Maybe there can be some tweaking on this, but I would factor other variables along the way ...

Other variables being ... Your E2 .. which also looks pretty good if your lab is a male specific "sensitive" assay from LabCorp, ref range of 3-to-70? Thyroid .. Review your thyroid, all related labs being TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3 & Antibodies. If anything is off, or noted hypo, then other labs like cortisol, iron, ferritin, D3, B12, Mag, electrolytes, etc., need to be factored. And of course sleep and evaluation of your stress profile should be considered ...

Tim L

Thanks Chris for your input, I will be posting additional updated blood work soon. I also re posted my current info on the Blood discussion thread.
Tim L

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching