New protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You have been on TRT, haven't you? What was your previous protocol? Have you been prescribed a new one, or are you gathering information to take to your doctor? I will note that 50mg/every 3.5 days is an excellent starting point. Following four weeks blood can be measured. However, more information on you situation would help us.

Test, is that question for me? I was on that protocol for 6 months then increase to 80 mg and still 500 iu of hcg twice a week.

No Vince, the question was meant for tjlab. It was hard to give input to make a change in his protocol without knowing what happened in his existing or previous protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
Can any one tell me about the chronic disorder.

A disease that persists for a long time. A chronic disease is one lasting 3 months or more, by the definition of the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics. Chronic diseases generally cannot be prevented by vaccines or cured by medication, nor do they just disappear. Eighty-eight percent of Americans over 65 years of age have at least one chronic health condition (as of 1998). Health damaging behaviors - particularly tobacco use, lack of physical activity, and poor eating habits - are major contributors to the leading chronic diseases.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me