Test Cyp/Prop Blend - Anyone?

My first vial/prescription when I started TRT was a blend: cyp/prop. My second vial was just cyp.

I have to say, and maybe because it was my first and I was stacking natural with exogenous test, I think I liked the blend a lot more. It was 'instant' feel good and didn't really feel a 'trough' or fall off effect, but I was also pinning MWF.

The compounding pharmacy made the blend; I didn't have to do it myself.
Prop will make you get a high because it’s fast acting.
 
My primary does not agree with the above scenario, other than changin docs which I have done 3 times this yr due to retirements, is there a go-araound that I can do?

Perhaps buy Prop on my own, and how would I go about that?
 
My primary does not agree with the above scenario, other than changin docs which I have done 3 times this yr due to retirements, is there a go-araound that I can do?

Perhaps buy Prop on my own, and how would I go about that?
I read all the time you can get prop prescribed from sone clinics. Don’t know where or you can get Sustanon as this is designed for trt apparently

​

 

ExcelMale Newsletter Signup

Online statistics

Members online
2
Guests online
595
Total visitors
597

Latest posts

Members online

Beyond Testosterone Podcast

Back
Top