New Member with Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

ingridguerci94

Been viewing the site for a while and finally signed up. I've had some recent test results that dr says are "normal" but they are willing to look at some TRT options. Can I get some shared wisdom for the group on who my results might indicate? I'm a 59 year old guy who could lose 20 pounds or so: phim heo

Free 3T 2.9 pg/ml where 2.4 to 4.2 is normal
DHEAS 47 µg/dL where 26-342 µg/dL is normal
Estradiol 19 pg/mL where 14-32 pg/mL is normal
Testosterone 407 ng/dL where 324-905 ng/dL is normal

Any thoughts? Low libido with ED issues as well and difficulty losing weight the last few years.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Been viewing the site for a while and finally signed up. I've had some recent test results that dr says are "normal" but they are willing to look at some TRT options. Can I get some shared wisdom for the group on who my results might indicate? I'm a 59 year old guy who could lose 20 pounds or so:

Free 3T 2.9 pg/ml where 2.4 to 4.2 is normal https://phima1a.com/phim-sex-viet-nam/

Any thoughts? Low libido with ED issues as well and difficulty losing weight the last few years.
You need to know your free T, which is more important for determining hypogonadism than your total T. You can either use an accurate test like equilibrium dialysis or get your SHBG value which can be used to calculate the free T together with total testosterone and albumin.

Vince

Super Moderator
Been viewing the site for a while and finally signed up. I've had some recent test results that dr says are "normal" but they are willing to look at some TRT options. Can I get some shared wisdom for the group on who my results might indicate? I'm a 59 year old guy who could lose 20 pounds or so:

Free 3T 2.9 pg/ml where 2.4 to 4.2 is normal https://phima1a.com/phim-sex-viet-nam/

I would consider losing at 20 lb by going on the low carb not starchy vegetable diet. I started TRT at age 60 and never look back. It's been over 9 years now. It's the best thing I've done. The only issue I had when I started was high HCT, I donated blood every 8 weeks. Then whatever reason my HCT has stayed normal and I haven't donated blood for over 7 years now.

Systemlord

Be prepared, many doctors just aren't trained and educated in this field of medicine and guidelines for TRT are outdated. Finding a doctor well versed in TRT will be a challenge!

I'm afraid your doctor is inept and can't diagnose you properly, because testosterone deficiency isn't defined by TT, the FT is where the rubber meets the road!

Also, there is no known cutoff at which point low-T symptoms develop, but many experts say that FT is in lower quartile is a sign of hypogonadism. So a particular range may be normal for one guy, but not normal for another.

So you can't have one number for everyone!

TT is a function of SHBG, the higher your SHBG the higher your TT. My SHBG was 11 at the time of my low-T diagnosis, my TT was 91.

It's not uncommon to see guys posting labs at EM with a high TT (700) and very high SHBG, and abnormally low FT.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching