Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

Testosterone, Serum 1158 ng/dL 348 - 1197 01
Comment:
Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males
up to 40 years old.
Free Testosterone(Direct) 28.3 High pg/mL 8.7 - 25.1

Estradiol, Sensitive 49.0 High pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0

Defy has now started an AI at .25mg/200mg DIM on shot days to try and lower E2 just a bump.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You need to clean up your post. Your numbers look pretty good, do you feel you need an AI. How are you feeling.

Weasel

You need to clean up your post. Your numbers look pretty good, do you feel you need an AI. How are you feeling.

Sorry Vince, I was in the process and had to take a phone call.

I feel better, sleep has been better since Dr. Saya introduced DHEA/pregnenolone to me. I do feel bloated and brain fog still persists. My thought process just isnt where I believe I should be at.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm surprised about the brain fog, you can try the AI. Hopefully that will help. Personally I do like your numbers as they are.

Weasel

I'm surprised about the brain fog, you can try the AI. Hopefully that will help. Personally I do like your numbers as they are.

I thought thise numbers looked pretty good as well, The nurse said she would like to see about a 20 point drop in e2.

Libido and ability are great right now though and hope the addition of an AI doesnt change that.

Vince

Super Moderator
I thought thise numbers looked pretty good as well, The nurse said she would like to see about a 20 point drop in e2.

Libido and ability are great right now though and hope the addition of an AI doesnt change that.
If the AI takes away your libido and ability. I would definitely stop taking it, but I'm sure you already know that. :)

Vince

Super Moderator
You were having symptoms of high E2, but how having symptoms of low estrogen. I'm sure Defy will tell you to reduce your AI, can you cut it in half. But of course I'm not your doctor.

Weasel

You were having symptoms of high E2, but how having symptoms of low estrogen. I'm sure Defy will tell you to reduce your AI, can you cut it in half. But of course I'm not your doctor.

I just felt bloated and still had brain fog. Brain fog is now worse and sleep was terrible last night.

CoastWatcher

70mg 2x per week. Hcg mwf 400iu

When I was injecting 60mg/3.5 days my estradiol went to 55. I didn't want to add an AI to the mix, one more variable to keep track of, unless I had to. I went to even more frequent injections (settling on the radical 16mg/daily schedule). E2 dropped to 29.5. I am NOT suggesting you need to jump on the daily injection bandwagon, but have you discussed EOD dosing with Defy?

Weasel

When I was injecting 60mg/3.5 days my estradiol went to 55. I didn't want to add an AI to the mix, one more variable to keep track of, unless I had to. I went to even more frequent injections (settling on the radical 16mg/daily schedule). E2 dropped to 29.5. I am NOT suggesting you need to jump on the daily injection bandwagon, but have you discussed EOD dosing with Defy?

Wow! That's awesome, I didn't realize you could see that kind of reduction in E2 with ED or EOD dosing.

I certainly will discuss this with them.

CoastWatcher

Wow! That's awesome, I didn't realize you could see that kind of reduction in E2 with ED or EOD dosing.

I certainly will discuss this with them.

I'm glad you will pursue it. It has the potential to be a big win - lower E2 levels/steady testosterone levels. The downside is more frequent injections, but after 11 months of daily injections I can say that whatever hassle factor there might be (in my case, minimal), it is worth it to feel remarkably well. More frequent injections, this is certainly true of daily shots, often means less total testosterone is needed to achieve the goals you want to hit.

Weasel

I'm glad you will pursue it. It has the potential to be a big win - lower E2 levels/steady testosterone levels. The downside is more frequent injections, but after 11 months of daily injections I can say that whatever hassle factor there might be (in my case, minimal), it is worth it to feel remarkably well. More frequent injections, this is certainly true of daily shots, often means less total testosterone is needed to achieve the goals you want to hit.

With daily injections are you injecting subq or IM?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me