New labs are in

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nashtide

I just received my new lab results. I only tested TT, FT and E2 this time.

My protocol is 50mg Tcyp E3D. 250 iu hcg M and F. No AI.

TT 899 with upper range of 1100
FT 116 with upper range of 155
E2 41 with upper range of 29

I’m very happy with these results. They are trough levels. I feel great and am not overly concerned about the high E2 number. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I’m very happy with these results. They are trough levels. I feel great and am not overly concerned about the high E2 number. Any thoughts?
If you feel great thats what matters. But looking only at numbers there is room to improve you FT but then your E2 will definitely increase. Labs adjust testosterone levels range by age but in my opinion we should aim levels comparable to when we were young.

Nashtide

If you feel great thats what matters. But looking only at numbers there is room to improve you FT but then your E2 will definitely increase. Labs adjust testosterone levels range by age but in my opinion we should aim levels comparable to when we were young.
You took the words out of my mouth. I thought the same thing. My FT could be bumped up but that would most likely increase my E2 even more. I don’t want to increase my dose just because of numbers, but I do wonder if I’d feel even better if I did...

HealthMan

You took the words out of my mouth. I thought the same thing. My FT could be bumped up but that would most likely increase my E2 even more. I don’t want to increase my dose just because of numbers, but I do wonder if I’d feel even better if I did...
One alternative would be to inject EOD or daily then E2 should not go up too much. You can always try a new protocol and see if that improve things. Worst case you go back to the current protocol. Only downside is that this test will cost you a few months and there is a possibility you might not feel best during this time. 6-8 mths to adapt to the new protocol and if it doesn’t work it is another 6-8 mths to feel good again in the old protocol. The constant need to try to find a better protocol is something that hunt a lot of us on TRT. Not necessarily a good or bad thing. I personally spent a couple of years dialing things up and now I have been on the same protocol for a while now and not looking to play around with it

Nashtide

One alternative would be to inject EOD or daily then E2 should not go up too much. You can always try a new protocol and see if that improve things. Worst case you go back to the current protocol. Only downside is that this test will cost you a few months and there is a possibility you might not feel best during this time. 6-8 mths to adapt to the new protocol and if it doesn’t work it is another 6-8 mths to feel good again in the old protocol. The constant need to try to find a better protocol is something that hunt a lot of us on TRT. Not necessarily a good or bad thing. I personally spent a couple of years dialing things up and now I have been on the same protocol for a while now and not looking to play around with it
Absolutely. I think I’m going to leave well enough alone. I really have no interest in injecting more frequently and the thought of feeling worse for a couple of months sounds awful. Thanks for the input.

fifty

I don’t understand the theory of feeling worse for 6 weeks after any change. That makes no sense to me especially when the change is minor or it involves only hcg or ai which have short half lives.

Nashtide

I don’t understand the theory of feeling worse for 6 weeks after any change. That makes no sense to me especially when the change is minor or it involves only hcg or ai which have short half lives.
I think he’s talking about switching from injecting T once per week to daily for example.

HealthMan

Major changes and sometimes minor changes in protocol causes changes in hormones that might take sometime to balance out (when talking about testosterone cypionate given its half life it usually means 6-8 weeks). Not necessarily you will feel worse but that happens quite a bit as the body adjusts

madman

Super Moderator

I would not change a thing.....and regarding your FT I would not have even wasted the money on an inaccurate testing method.....unless you are content with truly not knowing where your levels sit.

If anything for a trough your FT levels are very good if we use the TruT Free Testosterone Calculator by FPT

Although you did not get your SHBG tested if we look at previous labs it was 41 nmol/L so if your levels are still in the low 40 nmol/L range (by no means high) than if we take your TT 899 ng/dL, SHBG 41 nmol/L and Albumin 4.3 g/dL (mean) than your FT is 30.84 ng/dL (top of the reference range 16-31 ng/dL).
Screenshot (229).png

Most men do well with FT levels in the 20-30 ng/dL range and others may benefit running levels somewhat higher 30-50 ng/dL range.

If you are only injecting T every 3 days than your peak TT/FT/DHT and e2 levels will be higher.

Nashtide

I would not change a thing.....and regarding your FT I would not have even wasted the money on an inaccurate testing method.....unless you are content with truly not knowing where your levels sit.

If anything for a trough your FT levels are very good if we use the TruT Free Testosterone Calculator by FPT

Although you did not get your SHBG tested if we look at previous labs it was 41 nmol/L so if your levels are still in the low 40 nmol/L range (by no means high) than if we take your TT 899 ng/dL, SHBG 41 nmol/L and Albumin 4.3 g/dL (mean) than your FT is 30.84 ng/dL (top of the reference range 16-31 ng/dL).View attachment 7521

I generally don’t check my SHBG each time I run labs. The TT and FT are bundled with quest Diagnostics so I don’t see it as a waste of money. I appreciate your input, I had already checked that calculator and assumed my FT was good. I’m really happy where I am and have no plans to change anything.

Most men do well with FT levels in the 20-30 ng/dL range and others may benefit running levels somewhat higher 30-50 ng/dL range.

If you are only injecting T every 3 days than your peak TT/FT/DHT and e2 levels will be higher.

madman

Super Moderator
Any concerns with the E2?

"I’m really happy where I am and have no plans to change anything"

Let it be.....I would not worry about it!

Great to see other men that do well on the T only protocols.

I have been doing T only strictly sub-q abdominal fat for 2 years and 5 months.....exact same protocol.....never used hCG and never needed to use an a.i.

Experienced ups/downs in the beginning of trt but eventually things improved as we know trt is not a quick fix and it takes time for the body to adapt.

Never tweaked protocol and I feel great overall mood/energy/libido/erectile function/recovery from exercise/improvements in body composition.....wish I would have started trt earlier.....oh well today is all that matters!

Nashtide

"I’m really happy where I am and have no plans to change anything"

Let it be.....I would not worry about it!

Great to see other men that do well on the T only protocols.

I have been doing T only strictly sub-q abdominal fat for 2 years and 5 months.....exact same protocol.....never used hCG and never needed to use an a.i.

Experienced ups/downs in the beginning of trt but eventually things improved as we know trt is not a quick fix and it takes time for the body to adapt.

Never tweaked protocol and I feel great overall mood/energy/libido/erectile function/recovery from exercise/improvements in body composition.....wish I would have started trt earlier.....oh well today is all that matters!
Good advice. I actually use hcg in a very small dose (250iu twice weekly). I also used a micro dose of anastrazole for the first couple of years and decided to drop it six months ago. To tell you the truth, I don’t feel any different. I would go back on the anastrazole if I thought it was necessary. I’m glad it’s not.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me