New Labs 6 Weeks Post Stopping TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

modawg2k

My new Endo and I decided to stop my TRT (Test cyp) after being on it for only ~3 months in order to figure out causes for low T. Here are the labs 6 weeks post last injection.

FSH 3.4* (1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL)
Luteinizing Hormone 6.5* (1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL)
Testosterone, Free 37.4* (35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL)
Testosterone, Total, LC/MS/MS 260* (250 - 1100 ng/dL SL)

The TT levels are back to what my TT were before TRT started. Also, weight and libido have returned to pre-TRT levels.

Plan: Since new diagnosis of mild obstructive sleep apnea, I will be starting CPAP next week and will retest Testosterone in 6-8 weeks before considering TRT again.

Questions:
1) What does having FSH and LH within normal range mean for possible causes of low testosterone?
2) How do I analyze Free T levels in relation to Total T?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It means you're primary Hypo, problem is your testes though your LH isn't that great either. Good for you chasing things down such as you are but be realistic and set your expectations low. Your testes problem is high unlikely to be found in sleep, or thyroid, or any thing else. Did this endo cut you cold turkey with no PCT?

modawg2k

Your testes problem is high unlikely to be found in sleep, or thyroid, or any thing else. Did this endo cut you cold turkey with no PCT?

I am keeping expectations at bay. I do expect to be feeling better with better quality sleep, but I am not anticipating any extreme bump ups in testosterone levels.

We did cut it out cold turkey, but I was ok with that since I was only on it for a short amount of time and while I knew that I could expect to feel like crap for a little bit, I ultimately was feeling like crap anyways so the thought didn't bother me. Today I feel exactly like I did before TRT was initiated. Any problems with not using any PCT for my situation?

Probably not you know you just return to baseline and there's not much wrong with that whereas a PCT is geared towards restarting your HPTA after the shutdown.

I am keeping expectations at bay. I do expect to be feeling better with better quality sleep, but I am not anticipating any extreme bump ups in testosterone levels.

We did cut it out cold turkey, but I was ok with that since I was only on it for a short amount of time and while I knew that I could expect to feel like crap for a little bit, I ultimately was feeling like crap anyways so the thought didn't bother me. Today I feel exactly like I did before TRT was initiated. Any problems with not using any PCT for my situation?

I am on TRT, and HONESTLY, forget about your T levels and focus on how you feel. If you feel good with better sleep and you have energy and libido and all that comes with feeling good then why be on TRT?!?

I felt the same with Total T levels at 700, 1200, 2500ish while controlling estradiol. The only benefit I get from TRT is the ability to put on muscle fast :D I still feel like crap!

PS, my SHBG has always been <20 on the LabCorp range. Lowest was 14

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching