low available T, low libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sammmy

Another suggestion: apply part of the testosterone gel on testicles. That leads to higher testosterone and DHT levels. Do not apply all of it on testicles - the resulting levels will be way too high.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

Hard to say what this means. Do you have a sense of how the doses compare? It's possible the peak sizes have something to do with it. For me it doesn't seem to be about the DHT. The boost from scrotal cream is similar to what I get when I inject TNE. But DHT-based steroids don't seem to do anything, at least at the small doses I've tried.
@Cataceous - Not to hijack the original thread, but Natesto dose is 11mg total versus 25mg per click for my scrotal cream.

I don’t know the absorption of Natesto, but I recall cream being around 50% absorption when applied to scrotum, which would equal around 12.5mg. My guess is that the scrotal cream was giving me higher TT/FT peak than Natesto on short-term basis.

Interesting that you did not experience any libido bump on DHT, but did on TNE. That is making me question my assumption that perceived libido increase on cream is due to DHT boost versus TT/FT. I wonder if Defy could prescribe TNE instead of Propionate for short-acting?

rlm55

Another suggestion: apply part of the testosterone gel on testicles. That leads to higher testosterone and DHT levels. Do not apply all of it on testicles - the resulting levels will be way too high.
You've tried this? Sounds painful when using an alcohol based gel. The instructions say to not apply to genitals. Plus, my testicle is basically non-operational (after doing TRT for 15 years!).

rlm55

I'm just a few years older than you and the issue of low libido is one of the things that attracted me to consider TRT. My experience now based on being on and off TRT at various times as well as trying various forms of testosterone supplementation is that it probably has the least to do with libido considering all the factors. I think you will discover this from other members and posts here. Beyond psychological contributions, there are other physiological mechanisms involving brain, neurological and other hormone contributions. The understanding and exact nature of and control will garner the discoverer a Nobel prize. As a test, I would suggest you consider trying PT-141 with your present dosage of T.
Found this, | Psychiatrist.com
The neuropeptide bremelanotide is highlighted which targets dopamine, which is PT-141 that you mention. Its expensive stuff I see online so I want to try something that isn't bogus. Any suggestions on where to buy?

Also, are there any commercial products that target oxytocin?

DorianGray

Found this, | Psychiatrist.com
The neuropeptide bremelanotide is highlighted which targets dopamine, which is PT-141 that you mention. Its expensive stuff I see online so I want to try something that isn't bogus. Any suggestions on where to buy?

Also, are there any commercial products that target oxytocin?
Definitely stay away from the cheap so-called "research chemical" variety. I've used PT-141 from TelewellnessMD and TaylorMade. But the former is too expensive and TM is not shipping to California for now. Defymedical is pretty reasonable for the legit stuff. So if you are a client of theirs now I would use them. Prescription required of course.

Defy also has oxytocin tablets, troches and nasal spray.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@Cataceous - Not to hijack the original thread, but Natesto dose is 11mg total versus 25mg per click for my scrotal cream.

I don’t know the absorption of Natesto, but I recall cream being around 50% absorption when applied to scrotum, which would equal around 12.5mg. My guess is that the scrotal cream was giving me higher TT/FT peak than Natesto on short-term basis.

Interesting that you did not experience any libido bump on DHT, but did on TNE. That is making me question my assumption that perceived libido increase on cream is due to DHT boost versus TT/FT. I wonder if Defy could prescribe TNE instead of Propionate for short-acting?
I suppose that without better knowledge of the pharmacokinetics of TNE we're just guessing about the comparison to Natesto. It's still possible the absorption is a fair bit slower, which would dampen the peak serum levels.

I'm not sure that Defy can or will offer TNE. I seem to remember having no luck when I asked a few years back. Do any of the compounding pharmacies have it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me