Nervous. Younger. Just Want Answers.

Buy Lab Tests Online

ef88

I'm 32, too young I know, and for about 5 years now I've had consistent and concerning signs of low-T.

I am extremely active and have a healthy diverse diet. I lift weights 5-6 days a week and do cardiovascular exercise 7 days a week. I sleep an average of 7-8hrs a night. Alcohol consumption is low.

I have never used anabolic steroids, SARMS, SERMS, nothing. Just creatine, caffeine, amino acids, protein powder.

For the past 5 years I've had zero energy. A couple times a week I feel my head bobbing at work. Although I am working out as hard as ever, I am losing muscle. I don't have vascularity in my arms anymore and I'm gaining fat in my stomach, chest, and love handle areas. It's been YEARS since I've had an erection in the morning. I struggle to get them now, even though my gf is drop dead gorgeous. I can lose an erection for no reason at all. As far as libido, I want it maybe once every 3 weeks to a month. I don't feel like a man. Brain fog and just an overall sense of confusion clouds my mind most days and I'm happy I'm so capable and good at what I do because I can still make things work fine at the office. Facial hair and body hair....I have an embarrassing patchy beard which has always been the case. My arms and legs have minimal hair and my chest has hardly any as well.

I had a single blood test done about a year ago because I just got tired of feeling weird. My levels were "normal", 390 ng/dl Free, and 6.62 ng/dl or 66.2 pg/ml free. I didn't have FSH, SHBG or Estradiol tested which I know isn't the best screenshot of my health. I am going through an online male clinic to have another blood test done. It is going to test Testosterone, estradiol, t3, DHEA-s and PSA . I spoke with an endocrinologist and they informed me that if levels are still low normal, they may explore Clomid mono-therapy. I DO NOT WANT THIS. I also am unsure of daily injections for the rest of my life due to fertility reasons...all I know is I'm tired of feeling and performing like this. I'm too young.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Craig74

I'm pretty new to this but I can tell you that I was in a similar situation as you (though I'm older at 46). TRT has been absolutely amazing for me (1 month in). Strength, stamina, erections, motivation, etc. all saw dramatic improvements. The only difference is that I have 4 kids so don't care about the fertility impact. I'm on 2x60/week enanthate. Good luck with your decision.

CKO

I was also very nervous about it. I still am. I'm 40 and have tried several treatment options, to include: chlomid,. HCG mono, enclomiphene, and TRT with HCG. There are a lot of options out there and I highly recommend trying enclomiphene or HCG mono therapy before going on TRT. You need a proper set of labs to determine what is really going on, which should include LH. Also do some reading on thyroid issues first. Lots of good info on the forum about it.

JA Battle

You are exercising too much. This can lower thyroid function and sex steroid production. It also shifts the whole nature of your metabolism to a stressed one. Similar to what prolonged excessive caloric restriction does. This is a scenario where you have chronically elevated cortisol/adrenaline levels. Your body does not prioritize making sex steroids or thyroid hormone when in this state.

in an effort to be healthy many people simply overdo it. Thinking more is better. Less is more. Except for food. Get enough calories including carbs.

I’m on trt since 26 or 27. I can’t remember at the moment. It is too early in the day to think.

do an experiment. Drink 3 bud lights spread out over three hours and see if you wake up with morning wood.

you may have low estradiol like I had/have. The phytoestrogens in the beer will temporarily activate your starving e2 receptors.

get your bloodwork from Nelson’s website (this is also his website) discount labs.com Or something of the sort. you can get whatever you want whenever you want. Let us know if you need help distinguishing which labs to prioritize.

ef88

Thanks everyone. I have thought about overtraining and I know what that feels like. I have my de-load weeks and I am not on a ketogenic or carnivore diet so I do get proper carbohydrates. I listen to my body more and definitely take a day off here and there. I'm not lifting to failure with heavy weights anymore either. I am in decent shape still but it's visually changed over the past few years.

I will soon be getting one of the at home tests which will measure: free and total test, t3, estradiol, dhea-s, and psa.

I am not dying to get on trt, SERMS or other hormone replacements...but I'm finally tired of being a 10% version of what I used to be.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me