Nelson's hCG plus TRT Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Westin

Originally they wanted me to inject 1000 IU 3 X weekly. If I load the syringe to the 30iu mark that is 375 IU a shot. I also do 60mg TC 2 X weekly, 50mg DHEA slow release, and .25 AI which I’m considering dropping. 59 yr old, not in great shape.

See the hcg script below Along with blood on this protocol.

Attachments

• 05D5CB1E-E253-4441-8D0B-4D9BDE31BD7B.jpeg
    05D5CB1E-E253-4441-8D0B-4D9BDE31BD7B.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 100
  • E45C16C5-ACBF-4E09-A751-074C4DB62304.jpeg
    E45C16C5-ACBF-4E09-A751-074C4DB62304.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Originally they wanted me to inject 1000 IU 3 X weekly. If I load the syringe to the 30iu mark that is 375 IU a shot. I also do 60mg TC 2 X weekly, 50mg DHEA slow release, and .25 AI which I’m considering dropping. 59 yr old, not in great shape.

See the hcg script below Along with blood on this protocol.

Thank you. I understand.

Please refer to the amount of HCG in a dose as IU.

Please do not refer to the unit marks on syringe as IU. Syringe units ARE NOT IUs. With your HCG dilution one syringe unit contains 12.5 IU.

Just say "I pull 30 units on the syringe for a dose of 375 IU of HCG."

So if you are on two different schedules of 2x/week for T cyp and 3x/week for HCG, it does not make sense to draw both into the same syringe. Do you want to change dosing frequency for 3 doses/week of both? Might run that by Dr McClain. Never know, he may be OK or against syringe mixing. It varies by Doctor.

BTW, your labs look wonderful!

Last edited:

Westin

Thank you. I understand.

Please do not refer to the unit marks on syringe as IU. Syringe units ARE NOT IUs. With your HCG dilution one syringe unit contains 12.5 IU.

So if you are on two different schedules of 2x/week for T cyp and 3x/week for HCG, it does not make sense to draw both into the same syringe. Do you want to change dosing frequency for 3 doses/week of both? Might run that by Dr McClain. Never know, he may be OK or against syringe mixing. It varies by Doctor.

Thank you for replying. Only looking for direction to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid, since I've only been act this for a year.

I've never combined TC and HCG and don't really need to. The HCG dosage and injection has only been with an insulin syringe to 3 X weekly. The TC has been separate and in 60 mg increments in a normal IM syringe every 3.5 days.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Westin

Thank you. I understand.

Westin

Thank you. I understand.

Dr. McLain is the name that appears when I use discounted labs.com I don't know him.

Blackhawk

Thank you for replying. Only looking for direction to make sure I'm not doing anything stupid, since I've only been act this for a year.

I've never combined TC and HCG and don't really need to. The HCG dosage and injection has only been with an insulin syringe to 3 X weekly. The TC has been separate and in 60 mg increments in a normal IM syringe every 3.5 days.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Copy that. So, if you want to use insulin syringes for T cyp, you'll be joining probably the majority of forum members here. Some guys still insist on larger needles and deeper IM injections, but 1/2" insulin needles do either SubQ or shallow IM just fine for most guys.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me