Nelson Vergel Upcoming Videos: Any Ideas?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I personally would like to hear more about thryoid.
Just as with testosterone, it appears that numbers on a page or in a range don't equate to a fully dialed in individual.
Maybe what to do when a person is symptomatic but the lab results look "okay" (clinical trial, etc..).
Then of course treating AutoImmune, Graves, Hashimoto's, etc....and how adrenal fatigue factors into all of this as well.
I just haven't come across much that is as detailed in this area as we are in other areas (IMO).

Dansk

Frankly, I'd like Nelson to interview the various TRT doctors, and get them to justify some of their beliefs. Nelson has the data knowledge to ask the right questions.

I agree with this, easy to call out excel forum members without giving them a chance to defend their thoughts and positions.

I think you could really do a lot of good for the low SHBG guys to discuss E, Free E, and that line of thought though Dr Crisler was the only authority that had some words on the subject.

52hoosier

Maybe an introductory video for guys looking to start TRT. How to find a qualified provider. What to expect regarding labs, cost, injections, side effects, etc.

DragonBits

I would be interested in women's bht bioidentical hormone replacement, especially postmenopausal. There isn't a lot of info on excelmale, and the web has a lot of info but it's kind of all over the place and hard to figure out what is important.

LTChris

I would be interested in women's bht bioidentical hormone replacement, especially postmenopausal. There isn't a lot of info on excelmale, and the web has a lot of info but it's kind of all over the place and hard to figure out what is important.

I like that Idea. I would be interested in info on women's hormone treatment, especially pre-menopause, after stopping Birth control. How does affect them or how long to stabilize before treatment, timing, etc. Discussing currently with wife, the more I look into it, the more I see that I haven't a clue! thanks

Gman86

I like that Idea. I would be interested in info on women's hormone treatment, especially pre-menopause, after stopping Birth control. How does affect them or how long to stabilize before treatment, timing, etc. Discussing currently with wife, the more I look into it, the more I see that I haven't a clue! thanks

Here’s a pretty good video Jay Campbell did with a women that specializes in female hormone optimization.

More videos like this are definitely needed though, I agree.

YBWV

I like to see a video on using testosterone cream or gel on the testicles to increase DHT. Also the positive or negative effects of increasing it.

As part of that it would be interesting to see an overview of the potential efficacy of T Cream monotherapy (applied to scrotum and/or other sites) compared to T Cream use adjuctive to injectable T.

Also the desirability of clinics/healthcare providers ordering DHT serum as part of the Lab draw at work-up (most don't) and monitoring of levels at follow-up (few do).

DragonBits

BTW, I like it that often Nelson has a transcript of the video available as I prefer reading the transcript, it seems to take less time and the details stand out more.

And not sure if there is a transcript of the "4 generations of estrogen optimization" available, is there?

Perhaps more info on thyroid function and how it can effect one’s wellbeing. Specifically what are the options for treatment, how low thyroid function can mimic low t symptoms and other factors that can lower thyroid function.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me