Nebido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi all

I am about to start TRT and have been told it’s Nebido. I know I can google it but wondered if there was anyone on here with first hand experience.

My bloods were

Free T 0.159
SHBG. 16.2
Testosterone 6.24

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I am about to start TRT and have been told it’s Nebido. I know I can google it but wondered if there was anyone on here with first hand experience.
Nebido is the worse option for TRT due to the very long half-life (30 days) taking up to 6 months to reach steady states. By comparison, oral TRT, Jatenzo/Kyzatrex reaches steady states in 7 days or cypionate 4-6 weeks.

A good number of men just don't feel right on Nebido, even with high levels. Nebido, waiting months only to find out you need a dosage increase, decrease and another 6 months to reach a steady state again.

Nebido on paper looks ideal, in the real world it just doesn't provide consistent results and in cases where results are good, it can take a long time to achieve it.

If you're in the UK, there are other options than the backwards NHS.

Last edited:
Nebido is the worse option for TRT due to the very long half-life (30 days) taking up to 6 months to reach steady states. By comparison, oral TRT, Jatenzo/Kyzatrex reaches steady states in 7 days or cypionate 4-6 weeks.

A good number of men just don't feel right on Nebido, even with high levels. Nebido, waiting months only to find out you need a dosage increase, decrease and another 6 months to reach a steady state again.

Nebido on paper looks ideal, in the real world it just doesn't provide consistent results and in cases where results are good, it can take a long time to achieve it.
Thanks. As I’m getting this free on the NHS I suppose it’s worth a try as I’m not in a position to afford to pay for other treatment at this time. I appreciate you reply and information

Systemlord

Thanks. As I’m getting this free on the NHS I suppose it’s worth a try as I’m not in a position to afford to pay for other treatment at this time. I appreciate you reply and information
Free healthcare usually always comes with many downsides, very similar to the VA, which is free, here in the US. Like the VA, the NHS is notoriously very bad at treating hypogonadism!

I recommend Balance My Hormones in Dorset or The Men's Health Clinic in Longham Business Park, 9-10, 168 Ringwood Rd, Ferndown BH22 9BU, United Kingdom.

Please note, these latter two options are cash only options. Most men on TRT go private, cash only, due to western medicine's lack of knowledgeable doctors, and treatment protocols.

The NHS is still in the Stone Ages with regards to treating men with hypogonadism! Doctors within the NHS are severely limited and restricted in treatment protocols, that are often seen as outdated by about 20 years.

Search on Google, YouTube, the horror stories about the NHS for the treatment of low testosterone.

Last edited:

MrGrant

Most men on TRT go private, cash only, due to western medicine's lack of knowledgeable doctors, and treatment protocols.
Do you have a reference for this? You said the same about trt in the UK but when asked didnt give your source (on Tnation).
I'm prerty sure I've read people saying they've dosed nebido very regulaly and had no issues, but have no reference for this.

Do you have a reference for this? You said the same about trt in the UK but when asked didnt give your source (on Tnation).
I'm prerty sure I've read people saying they've dosed nebido very regulaly and had no issues, but have no reference for this.
Well as it’s my only choice at the moment, I shall let you know how I get on over the next 6 months

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me