How long for Nebido to work?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lostmc

Hi guys I have been put on nabido 1000ml every 12 weeks I have have started it 5 days ago I have primary hypogonadism I was wondering how long for it to help depression low sex drive ed low energy ect my gp was rude and said I don't know how long patronising ect I had to hold back my temper .I remember when I was on tostran gel 3 pumps a day it worked fast mood energy morning wood but it was burning my skin and the endocrinologist jr doctor told me to to stop taking it due to fertility reasons.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Hi guys I have been put on nabido 1000ml every 12 weeks I have have started it 5 days ago I have primary hypogonadism
Sometimes members have to storten the injection intervals to 8-10 weeks to avoid the lows at the end of the injection cycle. Some men never feel right on Nebido.

There's no one protocol that works for everyone, so Nebido is only going to work for some men.

I only respond to short acting formulations of TRT, like the lew oral testosterone (Jatenzo/Orlando/Kyzatrex) options here in the USA, and possibility about to become available in Canada.

I can't imagine the UK and Europe aren't too far off from having similar options.

Last edited:

lostmc

Sometimes members have to storten the injection intervals to 8-10 weeks to avoid the lowes at the end of the injection cycle. Some men never feel right on Nebido.

There's no one protocol that works for everyone, so Nebido is only going to work for some men.

lostmc

Sometimes members have to storten the injection intervals to 8-10 weeks to avoid the lowes at the end of the injection cycle. Some men never feel right on Nebido.

Thanks for the reply I got kicked off fertility treatment on 9th January cold turkey because the dr said my girlfriend bmi is 35 and nhs wants 30 so he put me on nabido I just want my low mood and all the other stuff I have with primary hypogonadism to get better but I don't think nabido is going to do anything the tostran gel helped before but burnt my skin and wouldn't want my privacy to be invaded and the pharmacy wasn't discreet about issuing the tostran before so nabido won't help?

lostmc

Sometimes members have to storten the injection intervals to 8-10 weeks to avoid the lows at the end of the injection cycle. Some men never feel right on Nebido.

I only respond to short acting formulations of TRT, like the lew oral testosterone (Jatenzo/Orlando/Kyzatrex) options here in the USA, and possibility about to become available in Canada.

I can't imagine the UK and Europe aren't too far off from having similar options.
I know the nhs hospitals pharmacy system is American a pharmacist said for instance searching on the system instead of saying clonazepam they have to type in klonapin but for real that consultant has messed my head up stopping both hcg and menopor after a year I can't focus ect and I am doubtful nabido is going to do anything all the dr will say is give it a few weeks

lostmc

If anyone is reading this in the future in uk about nabido and how long it takes to work I've been on it a week now no improvement I've had to keep ringing the endocrinology department and got a call back today from a duty endocrinologist she said to me that it can take up to 3 to 4 weeks to work and if after the 12 weeks I don't like it then gels a blood test 2 weeks before next injection

Systemlord

If anyone is reading this in the future in uk about nabido and how long it takes to work I've been on it a week now no improvement
TRT is a marathon, not a sprint! A week is way too early to be expecting a significant symptom improvement while on Nebido. More like 4-6 months. Hormones are not like drugs. Their effects are not instantaneous.

The half-life of Nebido is very long, 29 days at a minimum! After five injections of Nebido, you’ll have twice as much testosterone in your system. It could take 6 months to reach steady states. If you were on Jatenzo, a new oral testosterone, only available in the US, 7 days to a steady state!

Europe and the UK are decades behind the times in the TRT world!

You’re better off, going to the TRT clinics, Balance My Hormones, or the Men’s Health Clinic who have access to shorting actIng esters.

Last edited:

lostmc

TRT is a marathon, not a sprint! A week is way too early to be expecting a significant symptom improvement while on Nebido. More like 4-6 months. Hormones are not like drugs. Their effects are not instantaneous.

The half-life of Nebido is very long, 29 days at a minimum! After five injections of Nebido, you’ll have twice as much testosterone in your system. It could take 6 months to reach steady states. If you were on Jatenzo, a new oral testosterone, only available in the US, 7 days to a steady state!

Europe and the UK are decades behind the times in the TRT world!

You’re better off, going to the TRT clinics, Balance My Hormones, or the Men’s Health Clinic who have access to shorting actIng esters.
Thanks for the info unfortunately I don't have the money for any private services I am on what you would call welfare I am disabled but I think I will ask to be back on the tostran it helped my problems but burnt my skin but hey it helped

lostmc

I had a phone call from a endocrinologist yesterday inafct she rang 3 times because I was on the phone to someone else and for a endocrinologist to do that in that I am very lucky when I spoke with her about my concerns and said I don't like nabido I've seen online people with the same problem saying it takes a long time to work and more than one injection she agreed but said nabido is good but what can happen when starting it is something called a through if I spelt it right where I will need another injection 6 weeks after taking the first so I have to contact my doctors and arrange for another injection on 22nd of February because my old endocrinologist has left and the person I spoke to was very friendly and informative I said can you be my endocrinologist she was like yes usually nhs allocate you a doctor that isn't planning on staying around for a while ect

BigTex

Hi guys I have been put on nabido 1000ml every 12 weeks I have have started it 5 days ago I have primary hypogonadism I was wondering how long for it to help depression low sex drive ed low energy ect my gp was rude and said I don't know how long patronising ect I had to hold back my temper .I remember when I was on tostran gel 3 pumps a day it worked fast mood energy morning wood but it was burning my skin and the endocrinologist jr doctor told me to to stop taking it due to fertility reasons.
"Following intramuscular administration of 750 mg testosterone undecanoate, serum testosterone concentrations reached a maximum after a median of seven days (range of four to 42 days), which then slowly declined. The mean (SD) Cmax was about 90.9 (68.8) ng/dL on the fourth day following injection of testosterone undecanoate. Steady-state serum testosterone concentration was achieved with the third injection at 14 weeks. At 42 days following the injection, testosterone undecanoate was nearly undetectable."

I think I saw on the Bayer site that it takes about 12 weeks to stabilize using 1000mg every 10-14 weeks

Last edited:

Jay Ara

Hi @lostmc ,

I’m in Switzerland,and I’m under Nebido for a couple of years and I like and I‘m happy
it will take you sometime to find the right interval for you.
normally the should give you a booster 6 weeks after the first injevtion and then 12 weeks later blood check and injection.
Im on 9 weeks interval, went down to 8 but my doctor recommended me to keep at 9 as my levels we’re getting too high + high blood pressure too.
it will take you 6 to 12 weeks to start to feel the difference. If not you may have something else together with the low T.

good luck
cheers
Jay

lostmc

"Following intramuscular administration of 750 mg testosterone undecanoate, serum testosterone concentrations reached a maximum after a median of seven days (range of four to 42 days), which then slowly declined. The mean (SD) Cmax was about 90.9 (68.8) ng/dL on the fourth day following injection of testosterone undecanoate. Steady-state serum testosterone concentration was achieved with the third injection at 14 weeks. At 42 days following the injection, testosterone undecanoate was nearly undetectable."

I think I saw on the Bayer site that it takes about 12 weeks to stabilize using 1000mg every 10-14 weeks
Thanks for the info it sucks when you want to feel better the symptoms of hypogonadism suck I thought this would be the better way I should of done some research on nabido before saying injection I have been on it 13-14 days now when I was on the tostran gel it took 2 weeks for it to work but relief of symptoms the downside was it was really burning my skin

lostmc

Hi @lostmc ,

I’m in Switzerland,and I’m under Nebido for a couple of years and I like and I‘m happy
it will take you sometime to find the right interval for you.
normally the should give you a booster 6 weeks after the first injevtion and then 12 weeks later blood check and injection.
Im on 9 weeks interval, went down to 8 but my doctor recommended me to keep at 9 as my levels we’re getting too high + high blood pressure too.
it will take you 6 to 12 weeks to start to feel the difference. If not you may have something else together with the low T.

good luck
cheers
Jay
Thanks my old consultant started me on it and said evey 12 weeks a nurse at the gp surgery will inject me when I looked up about it its meant to be started for 6 weeks and then another injection for 12 weeks I had to ring up the endocrinology department and each dr has a different secutary number so I tried a different the endocrinologist rang me 3 times in 1 day for a nhs dr to do that they care I said my concerns and she said that she could make it more rapid another nabido shot on 22nd February I said can you be my dr as my dr has just left ok I just hope this stuff helps as she said it's a good medication but it can have a trougth and need a extra injection I don't even know what a trougth is

lostmc

I'm getting a bit annoyed with my gp surgery one of the doctors there has made me have a blood test yesterday before the second injection the endocrinologist said I don't need to have a blood test for this injection 22nd February but will have to do one on the 3rd injection I even read the pdf letter out to the secutary it was clear to do a blood test after the 3rd or 4th injection but she was saying its not specific enough wtf to be honest I wish I would of said OK tostran gel because the nebido is not doing anything and sticking it out x amount of weeks months I just don't think it will work uk is 10 years behind us in trt every time the endocrinologist writes a letter I get a notification on my app called my chart its for hospital appointments ect I have to ring up my gp surgery ask them to send me a text message asking for me to upload a picture of injury and then upload the pdf letter to the link so they get it then book a month in advance for a nurse to do the injection and because the nabido is on acute medication some how jump through loops to get it nightmare

lostmc

I ended up speaking with the endocrinologist she said why do you keep ringing my secutary lol I said I am unhappy with nabido and my gp surgery all the hassle of having to book a appointment a month in advance for a nurse to inject it and having to request for the nabido prescription in writing I said I feel that tostran gel is better for me I said how when I was on 3 pumps a day after 3-4 weeks I noticed improvement in mood energy morning erections every day I had to reduce both slow acting and rapid acting insulin I'm type 1 I lost weight increase in strength without feeling aching the next day so she agreed to prescribe it again but only 2 pumps and a blood test in 3 weeks time after that I will ask about 3-4 pumps

Stefan

Hi,
I'm on Nebido since 2020. I would recommend giving it a few months time and see how you feel. It's also important to check your blood-levels after a few months, right before the next injection. Sometimes you have to shorten or lengthen the interval.
I feel fine on Nebido. At times, I also use 1 pump Tostran 2% (scrotal).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me