Nebido and Cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

IamTT

Hi all. Would like to get some feedback once again. Wondering if I could alternate between Nebido and Cypionate? I sub-q pin 4 times a week.

Any feedback appreciated. Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You need to be consistent with your protocol for the results to be consistent. I don't understand why you just don't go with cypionate and stick with it.

IamTT

I'm in Latin America. It's difficult to get Cypionate consistently. Nebido is what I can get at any time. That's the issue and why I wanted to know if I could alternate

Rain27

Ya que estas en latinoamerica te respondere en español , me cuesta mucho hacerlo en ingles y el traductor esta por todos lados.
Nebido es una formula diseñada para larga duracion , o sea su vida media es larga , estoy en el pero tendrias que apegarte a el y tener paciencia ya que alternar con cipionato te llevaria a no saber cuando alcansarias un nivel estable ademas de los posibles efectos secundarios .
Nebido no esta mal el problema con el es que tienes que esperar mas tiempo que con cipionato para alcanzar un nivel estable.

Systemlord

I'm in Latin America. It's difficult to get Cypionate consistently. Nebido is what I can get at any time. That's the issue and why I wanted to know if I could alternate

You can do whatever you want, but your results will be wildly inconsistent. It takes a long time for nebido to build up in your system, so by stopping it, starting cypionate and then going back to nebido will leave you in limbo as it builds up in your system.

IamTT

Ya que estas en latinoamerica te respondere en español , me cuesta mucho hacerlo en ingles y el traductor esta por todos lados.
Nebido es una formula diseñada para larga duracion , o sea su vida media es larga , estoy en el pero tendrias que apegarte a el y tener paciencia ya que alternar con cipionato te llevaria a no saber cuando alcansarias un nivel estable ademas de los posibles efectos secundarios .
Nebido no esta mal el problema con el es que tienes que esperar mas tiempo que con cipionato para alcanzar un nivel estable.

Gracias.

Estoy haciendo un protocolo de subcutáneo 4 veces a la semana. El cipionato que estaba tomando es falso o muy diluido. Estoy en Colombia y sé que el nebido es real en una farmacia. Así que quiero comenzar nebido bajo el mismo protocolo, subcutáneo 4 veces por semana. Si tienes alguna opinión, te agradecería

Rain27

Si viene en vial no tendrias problema el tema es que si viene en ampolla se complica porque tendrias que pasarlo a un vial esteril y creo que el nebido no tiene alcohool benzilico que es un conservante

DragonBits

What result are you trying to achieve?

Why is nebido by itself not good enough?

Why not use Nebido on a shorter schedule which would give you a higher level?

BUT if you still want to use both, use the full 4 ml of Nebido with a deep IM injection, which will raise your total T. Mine it raises to 1300 for a couple of weeks and it gradually falls to ~ 650 in 14 weeks. I could do another Nebido in 10 weeks and maintain a higher base level of T.

Your results might be different, but this will work regardless of what your total T is on Nebido alone.

Once you have your "base" of testosterone from Nebido, inject a modest amount of testosterone cypionate without regard to the Nebido. You will have a high level of T from the Nebido, at least in the first couple of weeks, likely you won't need to do any cypionate during that time unless you are really looking to go supraphysiological. You want to sub-q pin 4 times a week, do that with the c ypionate when you want your total t to be higher than Nebido alone could take you and use enough to bring you to whatever level you are looking for.

But I think you are making it more complicated than it needs to be, and what you are suggesting only really makes sense if you are trying to body build, get a really high level of total T and go full steroid.

at15

sticking with the pharmaceutical grade nebido only is a good decision.

there is no reason to inject nebido 4 times per week. the half life is extremely long (20.9 days)

you must front load nebido because it takes so long to build up in the system. I would inject your second ampoule five weeks after your first, then continue on every 10 weeks. do this every 10 week protocol for 3-4 more injections then check your blood serum concentration right before the next injection and adjust schedule from there.

Last edited:

Rain27

@DragonBits considera el nebido bueno para quienes son bajos shbg?
mi testo total a los 80 dias fue de tan solo es, de 300 sera que tendre que acortar los intervalos? Disminuir los intervalos quizas provoque mas efectos secundarios . Algo que note con nebido es la caida de cabello que con testoviron cada tres semanas no me pasaba, pero claro es una montaña rusa ese protocolo.

DragonBits

[QUOTE = "Rain27, post: 155522, member: 38859"] [USER = 18023] @DragonBits [/ USER] considers the nebido good for those who are low shbg?
My total test at 80 days was only 300, will I have to shorten the intervals? Decreasing intervals may cause more side effects. Something that I noticed with nebido is the hair loss that with testoviron every three weeks did not happen to me, but of course that protocol is a roller coaster. [/ QUOTE]

I started to lose my hair at age 30. Didn't start TRT until age 57. So i have no opinion on what causes hair lose, genetics / hormones for sure, but my father had mostly a full head of hair, so do both of my younger brothers. Thinning but not bald at all.

Things I like about hair, protects against the sun and cushions any damage from low hanging stuff. It's tedious to color the gray out. I prefer low maintenance.

Things I like about being bald, I look younger, my hair would be gray if I grew out the sides, helps with cooling, no haircuts, don't worry about the rain.

Style, not at all sure, if I had a full head of hair and it wasn't mostly gray, I wouldn't shave it.

Rain27

Gracias por tu comentario creo que cambia a enantato nebido demora en alcanzar un estado estable y dado que pienso que mi shbg es bajo creo que sera lo mejor que opinas dragonbits?
a los 80 dias tener 300 antes de la 4 inyeccion da que pensar que sere shbg bajo?

DragonBits

[QUOTE = "Rain27, post: 155538, member: 38859"] Thank you for your comment I think it changes to enanthate nebido delays in reaching a stable state and since I think my shbg is low I think it will be the best you think dragonbits?
After 80 days, having 300 before the 4 injection gives me the thought that I will be under shbg? [/ QUOTE]

I think it's unusual to be so low after 12 weeks.

I would get another nebido, 4ml, and test total T, free T, shbg E2, albumin, c-reactive protein at nine weeks. I realize the free T test isn't 100% reliable, but it's generally cheap and you can estimate and use the true T calculator that is also talked about on excel male.

You probably have a hard time getting the sensitive test for E2 in your country, checking E2 with c-reactive protein should give you enough info if you can't get the sensitive test.

I would also look at threads here about low SHBG, I nave never had that situation and can only speculate.

Rain27

Estuve viendo el enlace que me recomendaste de nebido y el fabricante sugiere qie si despues de la tercera inyeccion el paciente se encuentra a este nivel como el mio hay que moverse a 10 semanas quizas tenga que darle tiempo.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me