Natural daily male Test production correlating to TRT dosing......

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

From my research I have found that the typical healthy young male naturally produces on average 4 to 7 mg of Testosterone per day... so 7 mg per day at 7 days per week = 49 mg of Test per/wk... Why in the hell was I using 200mg of Cyp per week (actually 140mg Test minus the ester) and feeling like crap... In the past year I have dropped my Test dose to around 120mg wk using ED/SQ injections, feeling better than I did at 200mg but still not feeling great. I do have very low SHBG bottom 0-10% of lab corp range.

I have Test Cyp 200mg/ml and am going back to IM injects and try 15mg/EOD which would equal a total of 30mg breaking down to 21 mg of actual test minus the 30% ester .... ( so this basically breaks down to 10.5mg/day of actual test)... this is in conjunction w/ 500iu HCG 2x/wk.....

Any thoughts?????

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

15 mg EOD is 52.5mg weekly. take off the ester....36.75mg pure testosterone per week (5.25mg daily). In the range of an average male, but you also have the hcg on top so if you get a decent response from your testes you should be ok overall.

Most of the time yes we're being overdose...Estrogen problems, Libido and erections, Hematocrit...all signs of "too much". Though there is too little, too. You can find your own low threshold but me I don't seem to feel good if my trough Free T is under the lab range, I like it right about there so my peak is over. I've gone down to 10mg per day Cyp and I know I felt off, but tried, 12 and then 14 and I've settled on 16mg per day as a trade off I guess.

Tman

From my research I have found that the typical healthy young male naturally produces on average 4 to 7 mg of Testosterone per day... so 7 mg per day at 7 days per week = 49 mg of Test per/wk... Why in the hell was I using 200mg of Cyp per week (actually 140mg Test minus the ester) and feeling like crap... In the past year I have dropped my Test dose to around 120mg wk using ED/SQ injections, feeling better than I did at 200mg but still not feeling great. I do have very low SHBG bottom 0-10% of lab corp range.

I have Test Cyp 200mg/ml and am going back to IM injects and try 15mg/EOD which would equal a total of 30mg breaking down to 21 mg of actual test minus the 30% ester .... ( so this basically breaks down to 10.5mg/day of actual test)... this is in conjunction w/ 500iu HCG 2x/wk.....

Any thoughts?????
I just dropped my dose to 70 mg a week and I feel better now than I have in the last year-and-a-half at all the other different doses. Low shbg guy... Free t still nid to high range. I think we really have to focus on our free t levels

Tman

I just dropped my dose to 70 mg a week and I feel better now than I have in the last year-and-a-half at all the other different doses. Low shbg guy... Free t still nid to high range. I think we really have to focus on our free t levels
Initially, I think I was really hoping to get some additional benefits from the higher doses of testosterone, but the side effects have ust been supremely annoying to say the least. The mental aspect has been much better for the most part, so I've decided that if I can have some mental clarity and positivity with minimal physical side effects, I will be happy at a low dose.

I think you're on the right path...when I would see my trough Free T at twice the lab range, or more...I think that that's a problem, given the negatives i have or was experiencing. Ive been mentoring low SHBG guys to target their Free T trough to not exceed the lab range, as well as consider their FREE ESTROGEN levels and to consider the E@ LC/MS/MS to mirror their SHBG value.

tmaxey1

Any thoughts?????
I don’t think it’s as simple as saying...young men make 49mgs per week so we should take 49mgs per week.

What would only taking 49mgs per week do to your levels of total and free T? And since we are restricted to 49mg per week in this scenario we can’t take HCG either since that would put us over the range of the young man.

It will be different for each person but I’m guessing most people would still have low T symptoms at 49mgs per week.

fifty

Idk. I took 150mg/wk and had levels 1500 at trough. Lots of guys with issues at 200mg afraid to try 80.

It’s kinda like dudes trying to squat 200lbs more than they should using awful form. Can’t try 80mg bro, Ronnie said to take a gram a week!

BillyJ03z

Is your 70mg/wk total w/ ester or without? ex.. are you injecting 100mg/wk test cyp which would yield 70mg pure test.. or are you injecting 70mg of say test Cyp which would yield 49mg pure test....

Also, are you injecting EOD or ED, IM or SQ?..... thanks bro

Last edited:

Tman

Is your 70mg/wk total w/ ester or without? ex.. are you injecting 100mg/wk test cyp which would yield 70mg pure test.. or are you injecting 70mg of say test Cyp which would yield 49mg pure test....

Also, are you injecting EOD or ED, IM or SQ?..... thanks bro
Injecting .1 ml of t. 200mg/ml eod/sq

themud

I have been on TRT for 2 years now and have had great success. On a bodybuilding forum many were calculating weekly dose x 8 would put you at your TT.

I many labs done in the first year and then every 3 Mo since. Mine have almost landed in that x8 every time.

I do what Vince does. ED at around 16-20. My SHBG is normal and my FT is usually upper mid range.

My E2 has been as low as 6, and as high as 56. I don't notice a thing if it's low or high. TT has been 600-1000.

No HCG or AI.

BillyJ03z

I have been on TRT for 2 years now and have had great success. On a bodybuilding forum many were calculating weekly dose x 8 would put you at your TT.

I many labs done in the first year and then every 3 Mo since. Mine have almost landed in that x8 every time.

I do what Vince does. ED at around 16-20. My SHBG is normal and my FT is usually upper mid range.

My E2 has been as low as 6, and as high as 56. I don't notice a thing if it's low or high. TT has been 600-1000.

No HCG or AI.

Ok, so your protocol is using test Cyp 200mg/ml Every day,SQ Injects @ 16-20mg..... so you're injecting 8mg-10mg of Test Cyp 200mg/ml which would give you 16-20mg.. correct???

themud

16-20mg injection daily 110-140mg/wk. I feel better at 20mg/day.

If you do 100mg/wk x 8= 800. So roughly TT would show up on BW as 800ish.

140x8= 1120, so that is probably where I would be if BW today. ED injection has very little trough.

I don't blame T on everything. I am very sensitive to sleep loss. I can push through, but I have always been that way. If I feel cruddy it's usually something I did/didn't do.

My libido rocks if I get steady sleep and stay away from alcohol. Of course I like to finish a movie or watch another episode or push myself physically so hard it bites me, but I realize it and don't blame TRT.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching