My Shbg Increased

Buy Lab Tests Online

osburn

New to the forum have a quick protocol question if someone doesn't mind answering I have a shbg of 44 nmol/L was 35.9 but has slowly creeped up last 6 months would a once a week or a every 3.5 day shot be better of test cypionate

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

General advice is that splitting the dose is better, but there are definitely guys here who do very well with one shot per week. Which one are you doing now? If you want to, maybe try once per week and if you feel yourself crashing before the next shot, split it into two injections.

osburn

I was on 100mg a week but had to drop down to 80mg do to hematocrit of 53 it has come down to 49 now so just had doctor give me a increase to 90mg a week. just trying to decide the best way to dose.

antelopers

If hematocrit is a concern, splitting the dose seems to help some guys with that. Were you hydrated for your blood test? Hematocrit is pretty dynamic, I test mine regularly at home and it can vary from mid 40s to low 50s in the same day based on a number of factors including hydration.

sh1973

Be sure to drink water before your test. I’ve tried once weekly and twice and liked once weekly best. Didn’t make much difference in hematocrit. I do pretty well on 60mg once per week.

osburn

Yeah over hydrated lol, last test 6 month ago was 50 on 80mg then it dropped to 49 on blood test a week ago still on 80mg. so was able to convince doctor to increase 10% I live in a small town in canada so no doctors around that no anything about test. got sent to the only endo in area couldn't get away from that guy fast enough.

osburn

my trough on 80mg a week is 12.4 nmol/L used to be 32.6 nmol/L on 100mg a week so would be nice to get it back up with out dealing with hematocrit.

estradiol non sensitive is 88 pmol/l on 80mg a week

sh1973

Main thing is how you feel. If you feel ok at 80mg then just stay there. More is t always better especially for me.

osburn

overall don't feel horrible but don't feel that great either just think i could be feeling so much better than i do for 44 years old in good shape

osburn

Thanks for everyone’s replies going to give twice a week a go and see how I feel and what the blood test says in a couple month.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me