My recent blood work off trt for a few yrs!

Buy Lab Tests Online

J2048b

So i quit trt circa 2015ish…. I forget when, i just got tired of chasing my blood work , i felt pretty good and over the years my emotions have dipped and raised…. 2016 my total test was 176….

A few days ago, last week my total test was 562……. How? ‍♂️? About a month ago my urologist gave me a 200 mlg test cyp injection…

Perhaps it helped? Maybe my test will stay up? In the past it hasnt and has steadily gone down, he wanted me back on test due to how i felt, i felt great after that shot and my hematocrit is at 49 and hemoglobin is at 17….

I guess we shall see how it goes over the month

I joined dr mark hymans functional health. It is $499 a year and u get a ton of blood work done not sure its worth it but i also paid for a bunch of other blood work thru them….

Perhaps the blood work options here may beat their prices not sure yet? Just decided to do his as it was all inclusive,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

J2048b

Let me get this right, your urologist put you on a 200 mg cypionate once per month?
Not at all… i was on trt since 2005ish…. I went off he wanted me back on started me again at 200 mlg per week… i got my script filled…. Couldnt get in to check my blood work and then when i did it was 4 weeks later and my bloods showed total test of 560….

I only had that 1 shot within that 4 week period…. Weird my total test is still at 560

tropicaldaze1950

Ultra low SHBG? Slow metabolizer? This is similar to another member who receives one injection every 3 weeks and says his libido and erections are great. My standard response is that if such protocols work, the person is a biochemical outlier because such odd protocols shouldn't work and don't, for the majority of men.

J2048b

Ultra low SHBG? Slow metabolizer? This is similar to another member who receives one injection every 3 weeks and says his libido and erections are great. My standard response is that if such protocols work, the person is a biochemical outlier because such odd protocols shouldn't work and don't, for the majority of men.
Shbg was 55… on a scale of 18-66, so not low… usually not a slow metabolizer… im no outlier just found it odd that after 4 weeks my total test was 560…. I can recheck in another 4 weeks or so to see where i sit

Forty2

Shbg was 55… on a scale of 18-66, so not low… usually not a slow metabolizer… im no outlier just found it odd that after 4 weeks my total test was 560…. I can recheck in another 4 weeks or so to see where i sit
Please let us know the result of your next blood test!

madman

Super Moderator
Not at all… i was on trt since 2005ish…. I went off he wanted me back on started me again at 200 mlg per week… i got my script filled…. Couldnt get in to check my blood work and then when i did it was 4 weeks later and my bloods showed total test of 560….

I only had that 1 shot within that 4 week period…. Weird my total test is still at 560

Blood work should have been done before you jumped back on.

TT, FT, SHBG, estradiol, LH/FSH and you could throw in many other blood markers too.

Sounds like that cookie cutter protocol you know jacking one up on T from the get go with that 200 mg T/week protocol and most likely with an AI thrown in to boot.

Look up the PK of TC/TE.

The exogenous T would have been out of your system well before the 4 week mark .

madman

Super Moderator

Please do not make me bring up that thread.

*I have been on TRT for 8 weeks. I do 200 mg intramuscular injection every 21 days. Blood tests tamed from 198-225 before treatment, now at 800 treating 7 days after injection.

The guy is hitting a TT 800 ng/dL 7 days post injection.

Where do you think his T levels will sit 10-14 days in?

Better yet where do you think his T levels will be on day 21 (true trough) before his next injection?

In the GUTTER!

J2048b

So what’s the current plan bloodwork wise? U gonna put it off a little bit since I think u just started back up doing injections, correct?
No i only got 1 inject at begining of sept… so im going to get bw done around the 10th of nov and see where my numbers are. Then go from there

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me