My November 2018 Bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

I'd love to read your thoughts and opinions, concerns, etc.

My regiment: 50mg test cyp every other day via 25g 5/8" into my upper arms...150iu of HCG every 3.5 days into abdomen. I may have that measurement on the HCG wrong...I draw it up to the '15' marking.

I've been feeling tired as of late.

I have been having four to five alcohol drinks a night and I am now cutting that back to two.

Doctor wants me to try injecting ipamorelin each evening and recommended taking zinc/magnesium, as well as an iodine supplement.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Why the use of the wrong E test? What happened there? I ask because you're not new here. Too if you're spending money on LH and FSH that's just a waste.

So besides those things...what's wrong? Anything bothering you? How do you feel?

psaufan

I didn't catch that...this was the lab order from Low T Nation. I can order the proper E test from Discount Labs.

I started the upper arm injections two months ago...I am feeling a it more agitated as of late...feel tired a times. The agitation is a noticeable increase...lack of patience, etc. Libido is up, so that is good.

I am consuming a couple of drinks a night too much, so that may be contributing to some of the tiredness and sleeplessness.

Vince

Super Moderator
I'd love to read your thoughts and opinions, concerns, etc.

My regiment: 50mg test cyp every other day via 25g 5/8" into my upper arms...150iu of HCG every 3.5 days into abdomen. I may have that measurement on the HCG wrong...I draw it up to the '15' marking.

I've been feeling tired as of late.

I have been having four to five alcohol drinks a night and I am now cutting that back to two.

Doctor wants me to try injecting ipamorelin each evening and recommended taking zinc/magnesium, as well as an iodine supplement.
Your name is on your labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching