My latest labs... Any Guesses on what my Peak TT is?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

Personally, I wouldn't be too concerned. If you're not having any symptoms from higher E2. I would leave it where it's at.

That's good to hear. I don't have any symptoms that I'm aware of and using an AI is not really an option.

I am considering lowering my T-Cyp a bit
Not sure how many months out of the 10 were dedicated to the daily injection protocol but I would say at least 3 if you had given it a fighting chance to claim whether it was truly a success or failure.

Keep in mind that although you have been on TRT for 10 months and for the most part running higher T levels on the various protocols (daily->E3D->E3.5D) there is going to be a big difference in your peak--->trough FT levels between the daily vs E3D/E3.5D protocols.

Peak--->trough levels can have a big impact on driving up hematocrit let alone as I have stated numerous times on the forum running high FT levels steady-state will also have a big impact.

This is the mistake many make when jumping on daily injections in the hopes of lowering hematocrit let alone estradiol by clipping the peak--->trough yet many will continue to struggle with such due to running too high an FT level.

Would definitely still keep an eye on where your hematocrit may be heading.

I did daily injections for 2.5 months from Dec '22 to mid Feb '23 (similar to @Vince 's protocol). I actually was enjoying the daily micro-injections (was as routine as brushing teeth & shaving) BUT I developed massive insomnia. So before even doing lab work, I switched to E3D injections. Then after some labs and higher HCT & Hemo...switch to E3.5D which was the protocol I was on for 2 yrs...before going off TRT.

Also, I am considering dropping my T-Cyp dose a bit.

PS I just found out today that I did DHT...didn't even realize that lol. That was 107 (ref range 12-65 ng/dl). I've been bald since 18 & hormones already fck'd from accutane...so no worries there :/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching