my blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online
Dear ALL most of the doctors dont understand my problem if you have answer ı will be appretiate MY RBC is high but other all paramaters normal and ı have shorness of breath syndrom ı cant really breath properly my testosterone 1800 and e2 is 49. My question is my only RBC high do you think this can couse shortness of breath and is it about low fernitin or iron level ? because only RBC high. Thanks a lot. check blood test please

Attachments

• Laboratuar (003).pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 135
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Dear ALL most of the doctors dont understand my problem if you have answer ı will be appretiate MY RBC is high but other all paramaters normal and ı have shorness of breath syndrom ı cant really breath properly my testosterone 1800 and e2 is 49. My question is my only RBC high do you think this can couse shortness of breath and is it about low fernitin or iron level ? because only RBC high. Thanks a lot. check blood test please

What is your protocol (prescribed T/dose, injection frequency)?

How many days after your injection was blood work drawn?

Your TT level is extremely high and your FT levels would be through the roof (if you had tested) and as you can see your e2 is elevated but depending on your injection frequency if you were injecting a high dose of T once weekly and blood work was drawn during your peak than absurdly high TT/FT levels would be expected.

Running very high T levels will definitely elevate ones RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit levels.

Looking over your labs RBCs are only slightly elevated and hemoglobin/hematocrit are in range but have you donate blood frequently and if so when was your most recent blood donation?

If you have been donating blood than your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit would be higher than they are now.

Elevated hematocrit can cause shortness of breath in some but low ferritin/iron can definitely contribute to shortness of breath.

If you have been donating blood frequently to try and lower your RBCs/hemo/hemato than it would most likely result in crashing your ferritin/iron which can cause numerous issues.

Your HDL is also low and triglycerides slightly elevated.

CRP is high so you have some inflammation going on.

Although your e2 is high you had the standard e2 test and not the e2 sensitive which would be needed in your situation to truly know where your e2 levels are at because you have inflammation due to your high CRP.

Last edited:
What is your protocol (prescribed T/dose, injection frequency)?

How many days after your injection was blood work drawn?

Your TT level is extremely high and your FT levels would be through the roof (if you had tested) and as you can see your e2 is elevated but depending on your injection frequency if you were injecting a high dose of T once weekly and blood work was drawn during your peak than absurdly high TT/FT levels would be expected.

Running very high T levels will definitely elevate ones RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit levels.

Looking over your labs RBCs are only slightly elevated and hemoglobin/hematocrit are in range but have you donate blood frequently and if so when was your most recent blood donation?

If you have been donating blood than your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit would be higher than they are now.

Elevated hematocrit can cause shortness of breath in some but low ferritin/iron can definitely contribute to shortness of breath.

If you have been donating blood frequently to try and lower your RBCs/hemo/hemato than it would most likely result in crashing your ferritin/iron which can cause numerous issues.

Your HDL is also low and triglycerides slightly elevated.

CRP is high so you have some inflammation going on.

Although your e2 is high you had the standard e2 test and not the e2 sensitive which would be needed in your situation to truly know where your e2 levels are at because you have inflammation due to your high CRP.
Thanks a lot for your long answer honestly. I use 0.2 ml sustanon every day subq with insulin syringe. ı dont use any other medicine. total 140 ml a week that means 235 mg testo every week. ı have never donate blood ı use this protocol more then 4 years.

fifty

I use 0.2 ml sustanon every day subq with insulin syringe. ı dont use any other medicine. total 140 ml a week that means 235 mg testo every week.
This does not make any sense: 0.2ml every day, 140ml a week, 235mg of test every week???

Isn’t sustanon 250mg/ml? So then you would be 50mg/day, 350mg/week.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks a lot for your long answer honestly. I use 0.2 ml sustanon every day subq with insulin syringe. ı dont use any other medicine. total 140 ml a week that means 235 mg testo every week. ı have never donate blood ı use this protocol more then 4 years.

Look into getting blood work ferritin/iron.

You are injecting daily and hitting an insanely high TT 1800 ng/dL which is way too high for trt and you need to lower your dose.

Even then although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects and it is critical to test your FT when you have blood work done.

With a TT that high your FT levels will be through the roof as you are injecting a whopping 50 mg of T daily.

Sustanon is 250 mg/ml per ampoule.

You are using a 100 unit insulin syringe injecting 20 units daily.

Your dose is way too high for trt as you are injecting 20 units (50mg) of sustanon daily which is as @fifty stated 350 mg/week.

This does not make any sense: 0.2ml every day, 140ml a week, 235mg of test every week???

Isn’t sustanon 250mg/ml? So then you would be 50mg/day, 350mg/week.
Sustanon 250 contains 176 mg testo only so everyday 0.2 ml and total 1 ml = 176 / 5 =35.2 mg testo everyday subq so 35.2 x 7 =246 mg every week I will make 0.15 ml a day ı will lower

Look into getting blood work ferritin/iron.

You are injecting daily and hitting an insanely high TT 1800 ng/dL which is way too high for trt and you need to lower your dose.

Even then although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects and it is critical to test your FT when you have blood work done.

With a TT that high your FT levels will be through the roof as you are injecting a whopping 50 mg of T daily.

Sustanon is 250 mg/ml per ampoule.

You are using a 100 unit insulin syringe injecting 20 units daily.

Your dose is way too high for trt as you are injecting 20 units (50mg) of sustanon daily which is as @fifty stated 350 mg/week.
no sustanon contains 176 mg total T active I inject 0.2 ml and a day 35.2 mg testo so total 245 mg testo a week and lab can show only 1500 maybe mine 3000 tt right now so ı will decrease to 0.15 ml a day because less then that ı dont feel good ı dont feel anything :(

fifty

Sustanon 250 contains 176 mg testo only so everyday 0.2 ml and total 1 ml = 176 / 5 =35.2 mg testo everyday subq so 35.2 x 7 =246 mg every week
That’s not how this works.

When people talk about TRT being 200mg/week they are talking about 200mg of testosterone ester.

You are taking double the amount of testosterone of most people on TRT.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
no sustanon contains 176 mg total T active I inject 0.2 ml and a day 35.2 mg testo so total 245 mg testo a week and lab can show only 1500 maybe mine 3000 tt right now so ı will decrease to 0.15 ml a day because less then that ı dont feel good ı dont feel anything :(

I understand that and we do not base the weekly trt dose on the active T (without the ester).

Again as @fifty stated when on trt we speak in terms of esterified T and on average most men inject anywhere from 100-200 mg of esterified T weekly using the most commonly prescribed T enanthate or cypionate as sustanon is not prescribed in US/Canada.

You are injecting 50mg of esterified T daily (350mg/week) which is considered a steroid dose not a therapeutic trt dose.

Not doubt that your TT levels may very well be way higher than 1800+ seeing as you are injecting a very high weekly dose.

You stated..... I use 0.2 ml sustanon every day subq with insulin syringe. ı dont use any other medicine. total 140 ml a week that means 235 mg testo every week. ı have never donate blood ı use this protocol more then 4 years.

This is absolutely insane if you have been on this dose for 4 years straight.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
To put this in perspective:

What Sustanon 250 contains

The active substance is:

Each milliliter of the oily solution contains the following

− testosterone propionate, 30 mg
− testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg
− testosterone isocaproate, 60 mg
− testosterone decanoate, 100 mg

All four compounds are esters of the natural hormone testosterone. The total amount of testosterone per ml is 176 mg.

As I stated when on trt most men inject anywhere from 100-200mg/week using the most commonly prescribed esterified T compounds enanthate or cypionate.

Some men do use propionate but it is not common.

FREE WEIGHT EQUIVALENT (per 100 mg of ESTERIFIED T)

Testosterone propionate 83 mg
Testosterone enanthate 72 mg
Testosterone cypionate 70 mg
Testosterone undecanoate 63 mg
Nandrolone phenylpropionate 67 mg
Nandrolone decanoate 64 mg

So when looking at the various esters used on trt:

100mg/week of enanthate would give you 72mg active T (no ester)

100mg/week of cypionate would give you 70mg active T (no ester)

100mg/week of Sustanon 250 would give you 70.4mg active T (no ester)

Miniscule difference in the amount of pure T (no ester) in the same dose of enanthate, cypionate, or Sustanon, and the main difference would be the ester composition of Sustanon which is a blend of 4 different esters each with different release rates whereas enanthate and cypionate with their own specific release rates are one single ester.

When starting trt it is always best to start low and go slow and many would start out at 100mg/week using T enanthate or cypionate.

Most men can achieve healthy TT/FT levels in the upper end or higher of the physiological range injecting 100-150 mg/week.

Some men may need slightly higher doses to achieve optimal levels but 200mg/week would be the upper end of trt for the majority to achieve such.

You are injecting 50mg of Sustanon daily (350mg/week) when most using such compound for trt would be injecting 125-175 mg/week maximum (depending on injection frequency) which would easily allow one to achieve healthy TT/FT levels.

When using Sustanon 125mg every 5 days is commonly prescribed in the UK.

example of Sustanon protocols:

75mg every 3 days

100-125mg every 4-5 days

125mg every 5-7 days

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Sustanon 250 contains 176 mg testo only so everyday 0.2 ml and total 1 ml = 176 / 5 =35.2 mg testo everyday subq so 35.2 x 7 =246 mg every week I will make 0.15 ml a day ı will lower

If you are going to stick with daily injections than I would at least cut your dose in half (100 unit insulin syringe: 0.1ml=10 units=25mg of Sustanon 250) which would be 175mg/week and I bet you will be able to achieve a healthy TT/FT level.

Have your blood work done once levels stabilize to see where it has your TT/FT/e2 levels and if your T levels are high enough give it 2-3 months to gauge how you feel overall (mood/energy/libido/erectile function) and then decide if you need to make any further adjustments to your protocol.

You will most likely feel very shitty during the transition of lowering your dose as your hormones will be in FLUX until they stabilize and even then it can take 2-3 months at your new T levels to adapt to those new levels let alone gauge how you truly feel overall on such protocol.

Seeing as you are self-treating and have had your testosterone levels jacked up way too high for who knows how long then you are going to feel unwell from dropping your dose until you give your body chemistry time to adapt to those new levels.

The goal should be to use therapeutic doses of T which will result in healthy TT/FT levels resulting in relieving/improve symptoms of low-t and increased overall well-being.[/QUOTE]

thanks so much really for long comment appretiate
if you recomend daily 25 mg then 176 / 7 = 100/7 =0.15 ml a day not 0.1 ml

sustanon 250 contains 176 mg total testo rest is other ingredients so 0.15 ml is good dose equal to 25 mg testo ok ı was getting 0.2 ml

I understand that and we do not base the weekly trt dose on the active T (without the ester).

Again as @fifty stated when on trt we speak in terms of esterified T and on average most men inject anywhere from 100-200 mg of esterified T weekly using the most commonly prescribed T enanthate or cypionate as sustanon is not prescribed in US/Canada.

You are injecting 50mg of esterified T daily (350mg/week) which is considered a steroid dose not a therapeutic trt dose.

Not doubt that your TT levels may very well be way higher than 1800+ seeing as you are injecting a very high weekly dose.

You stated..... I use 0.2 ml sustanon every day subq with insulin syringe. ı dont use any other medicine. total 140 ml a week that means 235 mg testo every week. ı have never donate blood ı use this protocol more then 4 years.

This is absolutely insane if you have been on this dose for 4 years straight.
Exaclty 4 years straight no give up before that ı tried clomid and pregnyl did not work also ı dont use hcg only testo 4 year 0.2 ml everyday sustanon which means 35 mg testo evreday not 50 mg because sustanon 250 contains only 176 mg total testosterone. in this 4 years ı never had any problem actually my breath ı found yesterday about stomach gas. ı will go for endoscophy next week so this 4 year testo in this condition did not do anything bad to me only only low hdL but my total and LDL cholesterol not high enough and maybe its okey like this ı tried vine drinking everyday ı did 2 mounth hdl did not go up :(

That’s not how this works.

When people talk about TRT being 200mg/week they are talking about 200mg of testosterone ester.

You are taking double the amount of testosterone of most people on TRT.

Read please

Each mL of the 200 mg/mL solution contains:
Testosterone Cypionate, USP 200 mg
Benzyl Benzoate, USP 0.2 mL
Cottonseed Oil, USP 560 mg
Benzyl Alcohol, USP (as preservative) 9.45 mg

only sustanon different

2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION Each 1 mL solution for injection contains 100 mg/mL testosterone cypionate.

if your testo cypionate 1 ml that means including 100 mg testo so everyone use high dose ok

madman

Super Moderator
thanks so much really for long comment appretiate
if you recomend daily 25 mg then 176 / 7 = 100/7 =0.15 ml a day not 0.1 ml

sustanon 250 contains 176 mg total testo rest is other ingredients so 0.15 ml is good dose equal to 25 mg testo ok ı was getting 0.2 ml

You are out to lunch on this one my man.

Again you are using Sustanon 250 and forget about the dose of each individual ester it contains let alone that 1 ml 250mg has 176mg of active T (minus ester).

As I already stated previously we do not base the weekly trt dose on the active T (without the ester).

Most are injecting T enanthate or cypionate using doses of 100-200mg/week for trt and even than 200mg/week is the higher end dosing which is a dose a large majority would never need to achieve a healthy TT/FT level.

Meaning those are the doses of esterified T being injected weekly not the amount of active T (minus ester).

You do not base your dose on the active amount of T that an esterified T contains.

So when I recommended you inject 25mg/daily I mean 25mg of the esterified T Sustanon 250 (4 ester blend) which would be 175mg/week which is half the weekly steroid dose (350mg/week) that you are currently injecting.

1ml Sustanon ampoule contains 250mg of esterified T (4 ester blend).

You are using a 100 unit insulin syringe to inject.

100 units=250mg of esterified T (4 ester blend)

.1ml=10 units=25 mg of esterified T (4 ester blend)

You are currently injecting .2ml=20 units=50mg of esterified T (4 ester blend).

Again you are injecting a whopping 350mg/week of esterified T (4 ester blend) and the average trt dose is anywhere from 100-200mg/week of esterified T regardless of what ester is used (enanthate/cypionate/propionate).

The dose you are using is a steroid dose, not trt.

You need to forget about the Sustanon 250 (4 ester blend) = 176 mg active T (no ester) as we do not base weekly doses on the active amount of T (no ester) that the compound contains whether injecting cypionate/enanthate/propionate/Sustanon 250.

We could nitpick about injecting propionate only weekly but it does not relate to your situation.

What more needs to be explained?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching