Most will have something abnormal in blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online

broker

Don't get me wrong, I look forward to looking at improving blood work results. That being said, there is almost always something that will be too High or too Low. I think 99% of the population will have at least 3 flags in their blood work. Unless its "way out" of the range, we shouldn't hyper focus and get ourselves upset. Of course we want to always improve results but some blood results that seem to always be marginally high or marginally low just may be the way we are and not something that requires medical intervention.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dicky

Don't get me wrong, I look forward to looking at improving blood work results. That being said, there is almost always something that will be too High or too Low. I think 99% of the population will have at least 3 flags in their blood work. Unless its "way out" of the range, we shouldn't hyper focus and get ourselves upset. Of course we want to always improve results but some blood results that seem to always be marginally high or marginally low just may be the way we are and not something that requires medical intervention.
Eh, depends on which particular value is out of range. Stuff like kidney function, glucose and maybe hematocrit, I am going to worry about if it gets out of range. Those things are important to me. Most of the other measures? Yes, if they are not wildly out of bounds then I'm not loosing any sleep over them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me