Certain abnormal results - should I be concerned?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

I just got my blood work back, and while there is certainly improvement in general, some of the results are out of range. There were a lot tests I took, so I'm not going to list everything, just the abnormal results that came back (just added in Total T to compare the Free T to).

My Treatment Schedule:

Monday - 0.8 mL Testosterone Cypionate
Friday - 0.4 mL Testosterone Propionate

Blood work was done on Monday morning.

Blood Test Results:

What was tested

Reference range

Results

Hemogoblin A1c

4.8-5.6

5.7 (HIGH)

Anion Gap mmol/L

8-14

17 (HIGH)

LDL(calc) mg/dL

0-99 mg/dL

103 (HIGH)

Eos (Absolute)

0.0 - 0.4 (x10E3/uL units)

0.5 (HIGH)

Testosterone Total

348 - 1197 ng/dL

1194 (normal)

Testosterone Free (Direct)

9.3 - 26.5 pg/mL

37.9 (HIGH)

Estradiol (sensitive)

8.0 - 35.0 pg/mL

39.0 (HIGH)

Prolactin

4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL

19.5 (HIGH)

Should I be concerned about any of the above results? I do see that there is nothing insanely out of range, but I prefer to prevent future health issues before they even begin. I'm most worried about the estrogen and white blood cell count (Eos). The A1c I intend to fix through a low carb lifestyle (keto). Should I consider taking an AI? Any potential issues with my Free T being so high?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would not take an AI.

You should try to hydrate more to bring your anion gap down. You also may want to read this:
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/anion_gap.html

Your T and E2 are good.

Your EOS is slightly elevated. You are probably going through a small infection or cold.

Try to minimize sugar intake and do some cardio to lower LDL and A1C. I wonder why they did not check your HDL and triglycerides.

Pacman

I wonder why they did not check your HDL and triglycerides.

They did. I just didn't include it in what I posted as everything else was in the normal range, according to the results.

HDL was 61 (Reference: >39)
Triglycerides was 71 (Reference: 0-149)

Is the ratio between the results important? For example, in this blood test my LDL is just slightly out of range, but my triglycerides are excellent... At least it seems that way to me.

I would only consider an AI if youre having negative symptoms, I don't consider 39 high but it's elevated and is something to consider, I like to be on the higher end of the spectrum. Thru trial and error, being too low for too low (overdosing AI due to poor clinic/DR) I prefer to be on the higher side. Again...symptoms are key.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me