Most Recent Post Date

Buy Lab Tests Online

dnfuss

Congratulations, the new site looks beautiful.

But I do miss how on the main forum page you could see the date of the most recent post. It enabled one to glance through and only open forums where new posts had been made. Now, unless there's a trick I'm missing, one has to open every forum to check.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
D

Deleted member 12031

Congratulations, the new site looks beautiful.

But I do miss how on the main forum page you could see the date of the most recent post. It enabled one to glance through and only open forums where new posts had been made. Now, unless there's a trick I'm missing, one has to open every forum to check.
If the forum title is in bold, it means there are new posts

dnfuss

If the forum title is in bold, it means there are new posts
Do you have to sign in for that to work, because it doesn't seem to be the case for me. Some forum titles are bold, but when I open them the latest post is two weeks ago. I've refreshed the page but it stays the same. And even if that did work, what does "new" mean? Sometimes I don't check the forum for a while and I'll want to look at any posts put up during the last four days, e.g. I used to be able to look at the main forum page and see exactly which forums had posts I'd like to see without having to open every ... single ... one. Can't do that now.

D

Deleted member 12031

Do you have to sign in for that to work, because it doesn't seem to be the case for me. Some forum titles are bold, but when I open them the latest post is two weeks ago. I've refreshed the page but it stays the same. And even if that did work, what does "new" mean? Sometimes I don't check the forum for a while and I'll want to look at any posts put up during the last four days, e.g. I used to be able to look at the main forum page and see exactly which forums had posts I'd like to see without having to open every ... single ... one. Can't do that now.
I think you have missed some threads. If you read all threads in one forum, the forum will be marked as read.

@Nelson Vergel was interesting in split forums in two columns.

dnfuss

I think you have missed some threads. If you read all threads in one forum, the forum will be marked as read.

@Nelson Vergel was interesting in split forums in two columns.
Why should I have to read all the threads in a forum? I just want to read the ones that interest me.

I don't think I ever mentioned the columns. Two columns is fine; that's a matter of style.

All I'm saying is that in the old site I didn't have to sign in and could simply scan the main forum page and see at a glance if a post had been made to any particular forum in the last day, or last couple of days, or last three days, or whatever, without opening that page. Now that is no longer possible. I have to open every forum to see if new posts have been made. For me (and I can't believe I'm the only one) that's a big time-waster and a real loss in functionality as far as I'm concerned. That's my point.

D

Deleted member 12031

Why should I have to read all the threads in a forum? I just want to read the ones that interest me.

I don't think I ever mentioned the columns. Two columns is fine; that's a matter of style.

All I'm saying is that in the old site I didn't have to sign in and could simply scan the main forum page and see at a glance if a post had been made to any particular forum in the last day, or last couple of days, or last three days, or whatever, without opening that page. Now that is no longer possible. I have to open every forum to see if new posts have been made. For me (and I can't believe I'm the only one) that's a big time-waster and a real loss in functionality as far as I'm concerned. That's my point.
@Nelson Vergel will check your suggestion.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

We also have a What's New tab where you can see the new posts you have not read since your last log in. Why would that not work? Thanks

Kirk001

I guess this has been fixed? Or dnfuss were you using a certain browser?

I am viewing the site in Firefox and this feature is here. From the main Forums page, on the right side by each category it shows the user who made the most recent post and when that post was made, just like on the old site.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me