More labs...pretty good drop in hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigBamBoo

So I have lowered my T injections from 80mg every 3.5 days to 60mg every 3.5 days due to trying to mitigate high E2.

My hematocrit from 49.3 down to 43.8 in 7 weeks time.

While that is good news....my E2 barely moved at all. From 75 to 73.

Just thought I would share what impact T has on hematocrit levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

So I have lowered my T injections from 80mg every 3.5 days to 60mg every 3.5 days due to trying to mitigate high E2.

Thanks for sharing. Is the E2 the ultrasensitive? It is very high. No symptoms?

BigBamBoo

Yes...sensitive.

Yes, some symptoms....mild nipple sensitivity on some days. Oily skin and acne on upper back and upper arms.
Some weight gain/or water retention.

Thank goodness for high SHBG, :rolleyes:

Systemlord

Yes...sensitive.

Yes, some symptoms....mild nipple sensitivity on some days. Oily skin and acne on upper back and upper arms.
Some weight gain/or water retention.

Thank goodness for high SHBG, :rolleyes:

Oily skin and acne is excess DHT indicating testosterone is too high just like when you were a teenager, then your testosterone settled down a bit and the ache went away.

I'm on an AI and I feel fine, in fact I'm starting to feel really good for a change. Reading through these forms can be like a double-edged sword, other people's experiences can scare you.

Hematocrit will ebentually settle at a spot after a while, at least for some guys. Mine started at a baseline of 46, rose to 50, and eventually settled at 46 around the two year mark. Be patient, you may be one of those guys.

I agree with you on the no AI philosophy. My E2 has never been tested with the sensitive lab, but has settled on the edge of being out of range at upper levels. I’m with Abraham Morgantaler’s clinic in Boston, and saw him once when my NP was out. I asked him why they don’t use it and he said he is concerned with symptoms more than anything. I also asked about an AI and he said that they tend to be over prescribed and can have serious drawbacks. I fully agree that these forums can scare you, as guys with issues from TRT are more likely to post and this can give the impression that TRT is more dangerous than it is. It would be nice to have the ultra sensitive test, but my bloodwork isn’t fully covered by insurance so why bother if I am not symptomatic? Having no libido from crashed E2 sounds like the biggest nightmare a man could have. You seem to be only mildly symptomatic. I’d proceed with caution, consult with your MD, and be wary of the well intended advice you may get here.

M

MarkM

Big,

I can appreciate your feelings about no AI. My doctor prescribed me 1 mg of Anastrozole twice a week when I started my injections. But, I never started taking it and don't want to have to take any either. I've been on TRT for 13 years and know how much good it has done for me, however, if I needed a small dose of an AI to continue the benefits I have received from TRT, I would surely do it. To me, if I had to take a small dose of an AI to reap the benefits of TRT, I would do it.

Just my opinion and I respect your decision not to if that what it comes to.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me