More focus when off TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

I seem to be able to focus more at work the further away I get from my last injection. If I stop injecting for 3 -4 weeks I seem to have much more focus at work while the day of and the next few days after my injection my mind seems to be all over the place and less able to focus. This is pattern that I have seen over the many years I have been on TRT regardless of the dose or frequency. Has anyone else experienced this?

Current protocol is Cypionate 60mg every 4 days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I seem to be able to focus more at work the further away I get from my last injection. If I stop injecting for 3 -4 weeks I seem to have much more focus at work while the day of and the next few days after my injection my mind seems to be all over the place and less able to focus. This is pattern that I have seen over the many years I have been on TRT regardless of the dose or frequency. Has anyone else experienced this?

TRT affects other hormones, overdose on TRT can throw these other hormones out of whack. If you haven’t already, try shorter esters.

Last edited:

Fortunate

TRT can be a conundrum. Sometimes, I personally take an inventory of what I am trying to solve; I then rank the issues in order of importance and weigh this against the downsides of TRT.

What are you trying to solve? If you feel better off, maybe stay off?

Willyt

Most definitely although I have concluded that, as usual, it is dose dependent. When I was on straight propionate, the sharp daily peak provided lots of energy which was difficult to harness. I would often forget what the hell I was doing.

TRT reminds me of caffeine - a modest amount increases focus, but too much and your thoughts are racing all over the place.

Belekas

nobody
This is an interesting one for me as well. I work in the field that requires top shelf sharp as razor blade emotional intelect, turbo memory and ready mental state all the time to make decisions on the fly etc. so for me focus is very much one of the priorities. I'm feeling the opposite effect right now as I went down from 100mg/week to 75-80mg/week and guess what I have way more energy then before even though I had tons of it lol So now feels like I can go on and on and on. Not sure if thats a good thing or not as I think my memory got hit a bit and its tougher to focus a bit but that also can be from intensive training I just started after some months off treating various issues and getting healthier so hard to tell. FWIW I function great at 75mg and maybe even better then at 100mg/week emotionally and energy wise. So its interesting to me that lowering dose and going this low still has me running like a rabbit and feeling like a superman lol ofcourse theres a price for that to pay and that I believe are the aspects that OP and other guys are talking about. I'm tempted to even go lower and see how things are just for the sake of experiment and if I'll do so I will log everything in my own thread here on the EM forum.

Best of luck guys, hope ya'll are crushing it!

Vince

Super Moderator

For me it was just the opposite TRT increases my focus. Maybe you should try completely staying off of your protocol. See if you do better without your testosterone injections.

Ryan474

I have a similar but slightly different response as the OP. I inject every 3.5 days (very low dose if 28mg, so 56mg weekly) and cognitively I usually (but not always) feel my best the 36 hrs before the the next injection. However, if I wait to 4 or 5 days to inject, I'm more spaced out and way less focused and decisive that final 2 days. TRT is tricky.
Originally, my dose was much higher, and I was using cottonseed oil compounded, and i felt especially crappy the first 24 hours after each shot. I think it was and maybe still is interfering with sleep, which then hurts focus.
I also tried enanthate instead of cypionate and found enanthate to mess up my mood and have overall different effect I didn't like.

Jerajera

For me it was just the opposite TRT increases my focus. Maybe you should try completely staying off of your protocol. See if you do better without your testosterone injections.

Vince, are you on hCG? I vaguely remember a post of yours from years ago stating you were taking it, but I can't remember for sure.

If you are, have you always been since you started TRT? And how much are you taking if you don't mind saying?

Charliebizz

didn’t you say you felt better on cream ? How was your focus then ?

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, are you on hCG? I vaguely remember a post of yours from years ago stating you were taking it, but I can't remember for sure.

If you are, have you always been since you started TRT? And how much are you taking if you don't mind saying?
Yes, I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week. I've been using HCG from the start. Over 8 years now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me