Masturbation

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

I've been happily married to the same gorgeous woman for 10 years. My libido was always fairly high even with low testosterone, but since starting testosterone a couple years back, my libido has been really strong. If I'm not having sex with my wife multiple times a week, I'm masturbating. I feel the need to ejaculate every day. However when I do, I noticed a massive decrease in energy, focus, and most importantly...'drive.' My desire and momentum to do anything creative falls significantly short compared to where it was prior to ejaculating. Its amazing how I'm able to have what most would consider a fairly successful career. Have any of you guys ever gone for long spells without ejaculating? And if so, what effect did that have on your physically and psychologically? There's a lot of stuff on the internet about this topic but like everything else, including TRT, everybody reports different things and I found a lot of conflicting information.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
James, I've just tried for 5 days straight. It drove me crazy, I would rather make love than masturbate. But I think regularly ejaculating sperm, makes sex a lot better. Afterwards I'm full of energy, but I know we are all different. I love quickies, right before I leave for work, or before I workout.

James

Vince - that's interesting how you are full of energy after ejaculating. I'm full of energy before and depleted after. Those first 5 days have to be the most challenging. I suppose it gets easier after that.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince - that's interesting how you are full of energy after ejaculating. I'm full of energy before and depleted after. Those first 5 days have to be the most challenging. I suppose it gets easier after that.

I have no idea why ejaculation gives me so much energy. I thought that perhaps I would be a better lover if I stopped ejaculating so much, it definitely had a negative effect on my love making.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am drained (in more ways than one) when I ejaculate. It take away much motivation to do much. That is why I reserve it or night time. This has gotten worse as I age.

The intensity of orgasm is the same or stronger.

Prolactin and oxytocin production go up dramatically during orgasms. I have not found any papers that discuss if these two increase more as we age.

James

I am drained (in more ways than one) when I ejaculate. It take away much motivation to do much. That is why I reserve it or night time. This has gotten worse as I age.

That's exactly what I experience. I think the lesson is to not ejaculate until later in the evening. Mine are most intense if I can wait until night. Both me and my wife work out of the house, so sometimes that's tough to do.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me