Maintaining/Increasing Sperm count in men with Primary Hypogonadism

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jayyy

Hello Friends,
I am new to this group and i feel that this site is a life saver.
Technically I am within normal range but i have high LH/FSH and Low Testosterone and Low Sperm count which makes me a primary hypogonadism.
Since, my testis is working partially, it is producing some testosterone and sperms. I was wondering what is the best method to increase both my test and sperm count. I am planning to take TRT 200mg every week and HCG once my LH and FSH goes down, because i dont need to add HCG until these hormones present in the blood right?
2) Can I use clomid to maintain my LH and FSH levels without using HCG as both does the same job? ( I prefer HCG)
3) My another question is, I know that there are several examples of men using trt for years and were able to get optimal sperm count by adding HCG, but my question is does it work for men who is suffering from primary hypogonadism as their testis doesn't work properly in the first place. In those men, do you think its better to use HCG along with TRT to maintain sperm count. Bcas i have atleast 4 million sperms now which i can use for IVF(in vitro fertilization). This is my last hope. I am still single. If i can able to increase my sperm count to atleast 15 million, then i can naturally try to become a father. I know i am greedy:) What is your thoughts?

LH= 9.5iu/L (1.3-9.6)
FSH= 16iu/L (1-16)
Testosterone= 11nmol/L (7.6-31.4)
Sperm Count = 4 million total
Estrogen = 115nmol/L (<159 is normal)
Prolactin = 14ug/l ( <18 is normal)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sides

If you are committed to using test, most experts will agree that Clomid doesn't work very well to maintain fertility levels for men on TRT. Use HCG to maintain fertility, and HCG in combination with HMG or preferentially FSH to increase sperm count.

There are quite a few threads in this forum along with the Clomid and Fertility forum, use the search function to look them up and you will see plenty of good examples.

In my case, I was on test for 27 years and had zero sperm count, and HCG/HMG and at the end FSH brought it up from zero to 4 million after 6 months, to 35 million after 11 months at the time of our IVF procedure. My wife is now 15 weeks pregnant and all is well so far. Search for posts under my name to read my story, and those of other men who have used HCG, HMG, and FSH to restore fertility.

The following studies and links should also help you get started:

Error - Cookies Turned Off

Recovery of spermatogenesis following testosterone replacement therapy or anabolic-androgenic steroid use

FSH INJECTION | Compounding Pharmacy - Empower Pharmacy

Best of wishes to you for success!

Jayyy

Hi Sides,
Thanks for the reply.
In your case and in most of the cases, there was no underlying cause of testicles. I mean, your testicles are already producing normal sperm count before testosterone but in my case, my testicles are producing normal sperm count inspite of high LH n FSH. So i am worried that if i go on testosterone, my testicles will stop working as only 5 to 10% of my testis is working. Also, did your wife has natural pregnancy or IVf? Bcas with 35 million, I guess u can easily conceive normally. Also, I will search other post n the post u mentioned. Thanks again

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me