Lp(a) [Lipoprotein(a)] - the hidden killer lipid marker

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

My issue was always massively raised Lp(a) in the LDL-c partition.
(Heterozygous Fh)

before Nandrolone decanoate added to trt protocol
2.64 micromol/l

after 8weeks ND + test cyp (30mg/60mg) qwk outlier.

1.435 micromol/l

almost in range for first time in my life. (Interestingly, atorvastatin therpy had it over 3.0 !)

I’m considering adding oxandrolone in microdose, in addition to the microdose of ND in attempt to attenuate Lp(a) further.

wow, very interesting, how is your SFa intake? SFA reduce Lp(a) especially those coming from Coconut oil

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bp

What about n-3's (i.e. marine lipids)?
No, i dont touch them. No omega-3 or -6
The peroxidation is dreadful in fat and tissue.

The research ive read on this topic over the years terrified me tbh.

The majority of the reason theyre deemed ‘heart healthy’ is the effect on lipid metabolism, but most of this is due to liver toxicity, plus, the idea of HDL being the ‘good cholesterol’ is now being reconsidered, and refuted by some in the field. Which interess me greatly.

Ive yet to see a paper of value which substantiates the claim that the EPA & DHA are beneficial to the endothelial lining.

Although i keep looking.

They're extremely suppressive to thyroid function too, which is of concern, as i desire to be euthyroid, to ensure my LDL receptors are at max.

Dr Ray Peat seems to be on the money.

I think its possibly one of the biggest health scams going. (Omega -3)

Im open minded to any info though.

Gianluca

No, i dont touch them. No omega-3 or -6
The peroxidation is dreadful in fat and tissue.

The research ive read on this topic over the years terrified me tbh.

The majority of the reason theyre deemed ‘heart healthy’ is the effect on lipid metabolism, but most of this is due to liver toxicity, plus, the idea of HDL being the ‘good cholesterol’ is now being reconsidered, and refuted by some in the field. Which interess me greatly.

Ive yet to see a paper of value which substantiates the claim that the EPA & DHA are beneficial to the endothelial lining.

Although i keep looking.

They're extremely suppressive to thyroid function too, which is of concern, as i desire to be euthyroid, to ensure my LDL receptors are at max.

Dr Ray Peat seems to be on the money.

I think its possibly one of the biggest health scams going. (Omega -3)

Im open minded to any info though.

I used Fish Oil for years, but came across probably the same data about lipid peroxidation and decided to stop it a bit over two months ago. I'm recommending Grass Fed Meats and Fish to get some Omegas 3, and that'it. I think an Omega Index can still be useful to determine EPA/AA/DHA intake, but the less Omega 6 we consume, the less Omega 3 we need

supportive:

no effect:

Vince

Super Moderator
I used Fish Oil for years, but came across probably the same data about lipid peroxidation and decided to stop it a bit over two months ago. I'm recommending Grass Fed Meats and Fish to get some Omegas 3, and that'it. I think an Omega Index can still be useful to determine EPA/AA/DHA intake, but the less Omega 6 we consume, the less Omega 3 we need
I've always wondered if the main benefit of fish oil is the effect it has on our blood? Making it more slippery, easier to flow through narrow arteries.

bp

supportive:

no effect:
I’ve got, I think, over 300 that show the opposite,..I’ll dig them out tomorrow.

bp

and possibly lowering inflammation markers
All my inflammation markers rose when I ate a high fatty fish diet.
Sardines, salmon, mackerel.

I think that if it is consumed, It must be from a whole food source such as the fish itself.
The very nature of omega -3 and it’s properties, puts it as liquid at room temp, and therefore highly susceptible to oxidation.
It’s generally rancid in liquid form. (Fish oil in bottles, in capsules). Highly toxic. I wouldn’t touch it as a supplement. As a whole food it’s another level entirely.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me