Low T on clomid 26 years old

Buy Lab Tests Online

libskater897

Hi I have been searching and searching for ways to boost my testosterone levels. My last reading was:
Testosterone - 274
Free T - 5.3
I also found out that I have hypothyroidism and take armour thyroid for it now...
I really have been struggling and don't know where to turn I've started clomid about 3 weeks ago and have not really noticed any results.
My hypothyroidism started almost 8 months ago and then I went from 175lbs to 203lbs in that time. My endocrinologist hasn't been getting back to me either. I fall asleep all day have extremely low sex drive and haven't even been able to get up and go to work if anyone has any suggestions on what I could do I'd really appreciate it. I've also changed my diet to see if that'd help but nothing so far...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Can you give us a bit more background? Are you comfortable posting all of your lab work (with reference ranges)? Your weight? Other medications/supplements you are taking? Might you have sleep apnea? A history of steroid or prolonged opiate use?

libskater897

I actually am currently on buprenorphine which I'm sure is not helping and I'm trying to ween myself off it but it hasn't been easy. No steroid use.
Testosterone -274 (241-827)
Free T -5.3 (9.6-26.5)
ACTH- 8.7 (7.2-63.3)
Cortisol- 9.66 (3.09-22.40)
Free T3- 3.56 (2.00-4.40)
Free T4- 1.08 (0.61-1.76)
LH- 2.68. (1.50-9.30)
Prolactin -6.47 (2.10-17.70)
TSH3UL - 2.00 (.55-4.78)
Weight-203lbs height-6'1

libskater897

Thank you very much for suggesting that thread it really was helpful! :) I just feel fatigued all day falling asleep while I'm sitting, sometimes driving I struggle to keep my eyes open . My protocol is 25mg a day and I'm not even sure for how long I haven't been able to get through to my endocrinologist. I've been trying different supplements like b complex, multivitamins, and just yesterday started dhea which I'm not 100% sure about..

CoastWatcher

You didn't include your estradiol level? Was it measured via the sensitive lab test (LC,MS/MS)? If you are elevated it could explain a lot of your issues.

libskater897

My endocrinologist didn't even mention my estradiol levels or didn't have them tested. All he's done is have me get blood work done twice my PCP took my blood 3 times now, but never anything about estradiol levels. I'll look into that. My dr had me get an MRI to check for pituitary abnormalities which came back good. I just talked to them they said the Dr will be back from vacation tomorrow and I'll find out more.

CoastWatcher

My endocrinologist didn't even mention my estradiol levels or didn't have them tested. All he's done is have me get blood work done twice my PCP took my blood 3 times now, but never anything about estradiol levels. I'll look into that. My dr had me get an MRI to check for pituitary abnormalities which came back good. I just talked to them they said the Dr will be back from vacation tomorrow and I'll find out more.

I will be candid with you. Every member of Excelmale has learned that we must be our own advocates. The vast majority of us have had very poor treatment protocols (initially) and fired at least one doctor before we were able to set things straight. I wonder about the care you're receiving. An estradiol level is a baseline test. Prior to the commencement of therapy, be it testosterone or Clomid, the value should have been recorded. If the numbers are up, and you won't know if the proper lab assay isn't selected, it may well explain the symptoms you're dealing with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me