Newbie with low T.

Buy Lab Tests Online

42daddyoopsy

So I have had hypothyroid issues and low t. Any relation?
T was 180 and he put me on Clomid. After reading everything and learning as much as I can I really think it’s not that simple.
The endocrinologist didn’t even check my estrogen levels.
Anyways I have always felt tired but had no idea why until he ordered all these labs. Things that popped out was.
Vit d deficicient
TSH 9.5
T 180
Looking for tips on taking the Clomid. Can’t afford anything else right now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Endocrinologist typically fail at anything related to TRT, they have no training, almost no knowledge. The majority of endocrinologists do not check estrogen levels because no one told them why they should, often doctors say, "men don't have estrogen", it just goes to show you in medical school hormones are ignored and treatments that are not seen as profitable are paid no attention.

All my endocrinologists refused to check estrogen and it was clear they are the wrong type of doctor to be seen for my TRT, for thyroid and diabetes absolutely.

And there you have it, endocrinologists typically do thyroid and diabetes and few do TRT well.

A thyroid gland disorder and a testosterone deficiency are two seperate medical issues.

M

MarkM

Hi 42daddyoopsy, welcome to the forum!

Looks like you have low T and an under performing thyroid with a TSH of 9.5. It's more than likely your other thyroid hormones are off base as well. It's no wonder you are tired with low T and a thyroid performing under par on top of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Clomid did not work for me, it made me very emotional, but it has worked great for some (we're all different lol). I've read about some that can take 12.5mg twice a week and do well. Some don't need large doses at all. Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me