Low T, insomnia? doc recommending Gonadorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

robertico.om88

Hey was wondering if anyone had experience with this. Was on TRT for 18 months, started to mess with trt and ai doses and got horrible insomnia and anxiety. Used PCT and adaptogens and it went away but after I stopped insomnia and hot flashes came back and Id wake up 2-3 times a night, or couldn’t fall asleep especially after a leg day; sauna, or stressing out. Based on my labs, functional med doc insists I use Gonadorelin, but i read it’s bs. Should I go along with it or continue to wait for my body to get back to normal? Any way I can get restorative sleep? any help will be apperciated. Also having muscle spasms lately

Attachments

• D787B6E1-D7F2-4F0E-A787-C71B073E2D10.jpeg
    D787B6E1-D7F2-4F0E-A787-C71B073E2D10.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 4D81CE32-DB84-4EAA-B172-35661002FE99.jpeg
    4D81CE32-DB84-4EAA-B172-35661002FE99.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 784DDFA6-5777-4E4D-80FD-E724394BABAD.jpeg
    784DDFA6-5777-4E4D-80FD-E724394BABAD.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 41
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

robertico.om88

yeah that’s what I thought…. What do you recommend to get my sleep back? Best thing that’s worked for me so far is magnesium, trazadone, and weed together

Systemlord

What do you recommend to get my sleep back?
You’re sleep is bad because your testosterone is low but you keep trying to go around it and fix it with other things, you can’t circumvent this problem.

The low estrogen is contributing to your sleep problems. This estrogen value is low enough to cause osteoporosis.

Systemlord

So my only definitive solution is TRT or enclomiphene? trying to get my natural production back tbh
You have your natural production back, only it’s not enough to sustain you. The TRT has a higher success rate and enclomiphene the lowest chance at resolving your symptoms.

The latter blocks estrogen receptors in the heart, brain and the pancreas. Anyone on encloimphene long term is subjecting themselves to a lot of unknowns and becomes a guinea pig for science.

These SERM’s should be used short term, get on, get off! These SERM’s are really for people that refuse to accept reality. When reality sets in, and things become clearer, the TRT starts to look like the long term healthy solution.

Last edited:

robertico.om88

Did you have insomnia and hot flashes before TRT?
nope not at all, the hot flashes are a lot less subtle than before, insomnia is improving, where is wake up in 3 hours, it’s now 5 hours. No anxiety, no depression; libido is still not the same but slowly improving. guess i just gotta wait a little more

robertico.om88

You have your natural production back, only it’s not enough to sustain you. The TRT has a higher success rate and enclomiphene the lowest chance at resolving your symptoms.

The latter blocks estrogen receptors in the heart, brain and the pancreas. Anyone on encloimphene long term is subjecting themselves to a lot of unknowns and becomes a guinea pig for science.

These SERM’s should be used short term, get on, get off! These SERM’s are really for people that refuse to accept reality. When reality sets in, and things become clearer, the TRT starts to look like the long term healthy solution.
if i were 35 I would agree, but i’m 25, healthier than most of the population, skin and muscular, lift 5 times a week; i’ll keep trying, but maybe in 2 months if I am not back to where I am I will reassess

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me