Low T in my 20s

Buy Lab Tests Online

JohnDoe

Hello

I am in my mid 20s and around 2 years ago I started having problems to witch I could find no explinations. The symptoms were the low t classics.
I do not have HIV and am not diabetic.
I went to my PC doc about 4 months after I started having problems and he gave me a t test witch put my total testosterone at 67.He then refured me to a urologist. I have taken 3 more tests from then up tell now.
Here are the results.
7/21/14
Shbg 56
T free 18
T free pct 1.3
T total 139

9/13/14
Shbg 27
T free 47
T free pct 2.2
T total 218

2/10/15
Shbg 30
T free 67
T free pct 2.1
T total 321

LH and FSH were taken at all dates also, but remained around 2.7 for FSH and 3.2 for LH for the 3 tests.

My urologist tells me he thinks it's primary hypoG. However, His bases for thinking so is unclear to me since LH is on the low end.

Symptoms have improved slowly with time,
but I am still living in neutral zone.

Recovery seems way too slow to indicate I will ever be the same so I am thinking about going on trt.

your input would be valued thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If you are Primary Hypogonadal your LH levels would be seriously elevated while Total and Free Testosterone would be tanked.

You didn't post lab ranges here so it's hard to read what you posted and make any comment.

That said, I don't see any Thyroid labs and more importantly Prolactin labs as well.

At your age to be as low as you are points to a pathology as it's not age related decline.

There are many metabolic and endocrine conditions that can cause this to happen so PLEASE find a competent Doctor and get a diagnosis first and foremost!

Word to the wise!

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Gene said it as good as it could be said. Absolutely crazy that a trained urologist is leaning to thing you're "primary hypo", yet your LH is in the 2's! Just baffles me!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me