Low T for 12 Years: Looking for UK Doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've had low testosterone for 12 years. No job, no girlfriend, no hope all these years. Life is passing me by. I'm now 36, 37 in 5 months and i'm going to be looking for a good dr and being in the UK that is VERY difficult to achieve.

I'm sick of having a limp c**k. I get women trying it on with me but can't do jack shit. My only option is "Dr Thierry Hertoghe" in Belgium. Has anyone heard of him.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I've had low testosterone for 12 years. No job, no girlfriend, no hope all these years. Life is passing me by. I'm now 36, 37 in 5 months and i'm going to be looking for a good dr and being in the UK that is VERY difficult to achieve.

I'm sick of having a limp c**k. I get women trying it on with me but can't do jack shit. My only option is "Dr Thierry Hertoghe" in Belgium. Has anyone heard of him.

I don't believe you have to necessarily seek treatment outside the UK. Have you considered this highly capable doctor in Dorset, Dr. Robert Stevens?

bm1981

Had no luck with NHS for over a decade. My test levels were 9.5 in my 20s and same in my mid 30s. Dr Stevens sounds very progressive and up to date with TRT methods from his web site.

bm1981

The range I think was 8.4 - 27 nmol, I couldn't face fighting them. Also for something like TRT I don't trust their system - if they did perscribe there would be no thought involved and would just be a cookie cutter approach in my opinion. I'd much prefer to go private to a progressive forward thinking doctor.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me