Low SHBG guys. Will increasing injection frequency make any difference?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Its a myth that all low or at least most low SHBG guys are obese and diabetic. ...
The association does exist and has been demonstrated in various studies. You can certainly hypothesize that these results don't apply to some relatively small subset of individuals with very low SHBG. But this group is clearly not large enough to negate the overall association of lower SHBG with bad things.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

leatherjacket99

Its a myth that all low or at least most low SHBG guys are obese and diabetic. For a lot of us its genetic. My fasting glucose is in the high 70s to low 80s, I am not obese and supplementing with large doses of T3 and T4 (or in combination) still leaves me with a SHBG that ranges between 7 to 13.

I would try everything to see what may work best for you, but I would not hang my hat on loosing 10 pounds and taking some T3/T4 and have that get you to a normal SHBG level. I am not saying that to be a downer, either.

I agree too! I’ve also never had any blood sugar issues always in the same range as yours! Only issues I face are with cholesterol and genetically low HDL, despite how active I am. I’ve never had an SHBG level higher than 12 while on TRT. Pre TRT and on Clomid I was low 20’s. So still pretty low, but not as low as the single digit that I have now.

ERO

The association does exist and has been demonstrated in various studies. You can certainly hypothesize that these results don't apply to some relatively small subset of individuals with very low SHBG. But this group is clearly not large enough to negate the overall association of lower SHBG with bad things.

The confusion, IMHO, is that correlation is not the same as causation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me