Low HGH?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ipi

Any one here on human growth hormone (HGH)? I am on TRT for 3 months and the recent blood work showed IGF-1 as 105 out of 175 and HGH being less than 0.1. Is that bad for a 45 year old or normal Or Is that value wrong coz TRT suppresses HGH like LH values?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I used doctor prescribed HGH 3 years ago for a few months. In retrospect, I truly wish that I had not wasted the $$$. HGH in any amount a doctor would prescribe, or that most people can afford, is one of those things where you *may* see/feel something in 6 months, or you *may* see/feel it in a year. The only folks getting dramatic results are bodybuilders taking far higher dosages that any doctor would prescribe.

That's a pretty fair answer, whatever the test result he gave a very honest direct assessment of his time with HGH. Most everyone that I've read using HGH (or Sermorelin) have little good to say about it, from costs to long-term commitment to maybe kinda-sorta see results. My own experience with GH secretagogues was lackluster and not worth it. Not to deter you, but those are very valid points.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me