How to get HGH prescribed

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nutpuncher

Just got bloodwork done for future HGH and/or peptide use. My IGF-1 level is low 67 ng/mL (range 75 - 216 ng/mL). I've been on TRT since last Nov. My TRT doc suggested that I see an Endo because I may qualify for HGH treatment. I don't think I'll go see an endo because I don't think I'll get HGH prescribed as my levels are not drastically low, but I could be wrong.

I've done some research but I can't seem to find out if a simple blood test is all that is needed to get HGH prescribed.... Anybody know what is required to get HGH prescribed?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Any of the high dollar anti-aging clinics would be more than happy to prescribe. Just be prepared to spend a ton of money and not see or feel any differences for 6 months to a year. The only people that get dramatic results with HGH are using quantities far, far higher than any doctor would prescribe and that most people can afford.

Nutpuncher

Any of the high dollar anti-aging clinics would be more than happy to prescribe. Just be prepared to spend a ton of money and not see or feel any differences for 6 months to a year. The only people that get dramatic results with HGH are using quantities far, far higher than any doctor would prescribe and that most people can afford.

I am not interested in anti-aging clinics. I am interested in getting HGH prescribed from an actual doctor such as an endocrinologist so my insurance will cover the majority of the bill.

ERO

I would say there is a very, very low chance that will happen. HCG is normally only allowed to be used to treat short stature in children. Treating adults with low levels has been tainted with the 'war on steroids' and performance enhancing drugs to the point where using it for that is usually considered "off-label" use. Most regular docs (meaning docs not working in an anti-aging clinic) will not prescribe it and getting any insurance company to pay for HGH for anything other that a child with dwarfism is equally unlikely.

Nutpuncher

I would say there is a very, very low chance that will happen. HGH is normally only allowed to be used to treat short stature in children. Treating adults with low levels has been tainted with the 'war on steroids' and performance enhancing drugs to the point where using it for that is usually considered "off-label" use. Most regular docs (meaning docs not working in an anti-aging clinic) will not prescribe it and getting any insurance company to pay for HGH for anything other that a child with dwarfism is equally unlikely.

Thank you....that was the reply I was looking for.

PAUL-E

I believe to get HGH covered by your insurance it usually requires two failed growth hormone stimulation tests. From everything I have read most Endo's seem to be a waist of time and $$$ as most of them use outdated protocol's and are happy if you at the bottom of the scale as long as your "in range".

Nutpuncher

I believe to get HGH covered by your insurance it usually requires two failed growth hormone stimulation tests. From everything I have read most Endo's seem to be a waist of time and $$$ as most of them use outdated protocol's and are happy if you at the bottom of the scale as long as your "in range".

Thanks. He more I research and ask questions, the less chance I think I have of getting hgh prescribed. I don't think my insurance will cover it. They already make me jump thru hoops for AI.

So I guess black market generic hgh here I come lol.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The Serostim brand (HGH) is approved for reversing HIV wasting syndrome (Involuntary loss of 10 percent or more of normal body weight).

Nutpuncher

The Serostim brand (HGH) is approved for reversing HIV wasting syndrome (Involuntary loss of 10 percent or more of normal body weight).

Can't say too bad I don't have hiv lol, but I do have low igf-1 levels.

I wonder if my levels are low due to my 10yrs of opiate painkillers along with benzos and adderall??

I wish it could afford serostim but black market price is equivalent to a low mortgage payment.

bako

My brother in law is on HGH. Daily shots. It was prescribed by his endo. However he suffered a traitor brain injury and his level was zero. Even then it was very difficult 6 months of the endo fighting with the insurance company to get them to cover it. I really don't think you will have any luck at all with an endo unless you are severely deficient in growth hormone.

ERO

FWIW - its easy to get Sermorelin @ Defy Medical and other places for around $330 per month. Many people say it generates a GH releasing effect that is similar to the effect of the doses of HGH that a doctor would prescribe (not huge doses like what bodybuilders use, the 1 to 2 IU a day a doctor would prescribe). Insurance won't cover that either, but its a lot less $$$.

The same caveats apply - namely that it takes 6 months to a year to see or feel anything and even then the effects are subtle, etc...

Lancealot

I just got an email today with info for Juvetrope hgh. Looks legit, not cheap but for real hgh seems fairly cheap. The web site is hghinsider.com. I'm kinda interested in this but need to do some more research.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me