Losing the excess water weight

Buy Lab Tests Online

Concerned

Competitive marathoner. Recently advised to go on T by physician because of extremely low T. First injection of 200 m two 1/2 weeks ago resulted in 10 pound weight gain. I skipped the subsequent shot and will NEVER try it again. Went from 136 to 146 pounds in 2 weeks and now my feet hurt from carrying all this weight around and doing 80 plus miles a week. How long will it take to get rid of the bloat. Boston is 2 weeks away and I don’t want to carry an extra 10 pounds for 26 miles. Any advice on how to expedite getting it off?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Almost everyone gains a little weight in the beginning of TRT only to lose it months later, don't know what your protocol looks like but one 200mg injections sounds like your problem. Hardly anyone injects that much testosterone in one shot, we inject smaller micro doses with no side effects. A typical protocol looks something like this, 50mg twice weekly. Your doctor probably set you up for failure as most do.

Describe your protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wouldn't be too concerned, you lose that weight in no time. I gained weight when first starting TRT and got back to my normal weight pretty fast. Since you decide to stop TRT, I'm sure everything will return to normal quickly.

Competitive marathoner. Recently advised to go on T by physician because of extremely low T. First injection of 200 m two 1/2 weeks ago resulted in 10 pound weight gain. I skipped the subsequent shot and will NEVER try it again. Went from 136 to 146 pounds in 2 weeks and now my feet hurt from carrying all this weight around and doing 80 plus miles a week. How long will it take to get rid of the bloat. Boston is 2 weeks away and I don’t want to carry an extra 10 pounds for 26 miles. Any advice on how to expedite getting it off?

You guys are missing the question. He does not want to continue injecting T. He doesn't care how he got this way. He just wants to drop the water weight before The Boston Marathon in 2 weeks.

The fastest way I know to drop that much water is start drinking 1.5 to 2 gal of water everyday. Drinking excess water acts like a diuretic.
If you are looking for an OTC drug Expel(diuretic) worked for me. 8 pills per day for 7 days.

Vince

Super Moderator
You guys are missing the question. He does not want to continue injecting T. He doesn't care how he got this way. He just wants to drop the water weight before The Boston Marathon in 2 weeks.

The fastest way I know to drop that much water is start drinking 1.5 to 2 gal of water everyday. Drinking excess water acts like a diuretic.
If you are looking for an OTC drug Expel(diuretic) worked for me. 8 pills per day for 7 days.
QUOTE=Vince;102312]Since you decide to stop TRT, I'm sure everything will return to normal quickly.[/QUOTE]
:) Happy Easter Buddy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching