Looking for a poll and feedback from folks who are “dialed in”

Buy Lab Tests Online

swoops36

No other compounds, like pregnenolone or DHEA? Just testosterone?
No other compounds up until yesterday, I started taking mk-677 last night, 20mg, to help boost my appetite and boost IGF-1 (tested at 134ng/ml). Never tried DHEA or Pregnenolone (did prog cream for 1 week but stopped).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Looking to hear some success stories and feedback from guys who are feeling great and achieving all their goals, how long it took them to find that sweet spot, and how long they’ve been there.

To me dialed in would be doing well in these categories:

Energy
Mental clarity
Strength/gym gains
Libido
Quality erections
And anything else I may have missed
Yes I would say I'm completely dialed in. It started from my first injection. It seems that older trt members do better on their protocol then younger ones. I'm in the older group.

Abuser200

I’d have to say that lately (the last 1-2 months) i’ve felt ‘dialed-in’. My new Dr upped my dose to 280mg T weekly (I know that’s a lot), dropped HCG and anastrozole completely. My workouts are great, but more importantly I don’t get that lazy, apathetic mood of ‘who cares’ from crashed e2 anymore. I spent a year on 200mg T + HCG + AI and never had consistent improvement, so I dropped the HCG & AI at the beginning of this year and upped my dose 6 weeks ago and I’m finally feeling like I’m Getting all that I wanted out of TRT.
What is your injection frequency?

Golfboy307

I would say I feel really dialed in right now. It took several years of messing with dosing, but I am injecting test cyp 3X per week at 30mg each for the last year or so. I started on weekly shots several years ago at 150mg which was way too much for me. This current protocol keeps my TT levels around 750, with free T and DHT in the mid to upper range. Sensitive E2 at 20. I would check most of the boxes from the original post. No AI or HCG. Age 52. Knock on wood, hope I stay in the "zone" for a good while.

slicktop

I'll jump in since someone else already dug up the grave. I thought I was dialed in half a year ago or so when I made the switch to enanthate from cypionate, but having now been on about a 50/50 dose of nandrolone and enanthate, I'm better than ever. I've been able to completely drop anastrozole and my estradiol stays in the low to mid 20's where I want it. No ill effects to report whatsoever.

at15

i finally feel more stable. switched to 100 mg enanthate once weekly in castor oil (important because its very thick and matches the half life so releases very slow)
+ small daily hcg dosage.

Gman86

I'll jump in since someone else already dug up the grave. I thought I was dialed in half a year ago or so when I made the switch to enanthate from cypionate, but having now been on about a 50/50 dose of nandrolone and enanthate, I'm better than ever. I've been able to completely drop anastrozole and my estradiol stays in the low to mid 20's where I want it. No ill effects to report whatsoever.

Do u mind if I ask ur dosages of test and nandrolone? Do u take HCG? And do u currently know ur SHBG level, or at least know what it has been in the past?

slicktop

Do u mind if I ask ur dosages of test and nandrolone? Do u take HCG? And do u currently know ur SHBG level, or at least know what it has been in the past?
Well, what I'm supposed to be doing is 7ml each of 200mg enanthate and 200mg nandrolone, but I'll be honest and admit I've been doing 8 simply because my eyes play tricks on me when I try to do odd numbers on my insulin syringes. That's a daily dose. I do take HCG as well, supposed to be three times a week of 500iu but it's not uncommon for me to miss a dose here and there as days have become a blur during work from home lockdown. My last SHBG I have was taken before beginning nandrolone, and was 16.2 at that time. That's lower than I'd ever seen it; I typically average 25.

Gman86

Well, what I'm supposed to be doing is 7ml each of 200mg enanthate and 200mg nandrolone, but I'll be honest and admit I've been doing 8 simply because my eyes play tricks on me when I try to do odd numbers on my insulin syringes. That's a daily dose. I do take HCG as well, supposed to be three times a week of 500iu but it's not uncommon for me to miss a dose here and there as days have become a blur during work from home lockdown. My last SHBG I have was taken before beginning nandrolone, and was 16.2 at that time. That's lower than I'd ever seen it; I typically average 25.

Awesome, all the info I was curious about. Thanks a bunch!

Casoren

Just curious...I get not taking AI but am wondering why did you decide to stop hcg? Trying to dial in myself and am wondering about hcg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me